+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry City Post Match Thoughts

One game closer to our next win - whoever loses to us will need trauma debrief work

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I realise LR was dealt a sh!te hand, and was never going to win, but that was shocking. How many times do we give the ball away? They scored 4 from our sh1te decisions again.

Some of these players what LR has been dealt with, just can't do the basic's of things like passing a ball, just not fit enough and quick in the mind.

Fergie was blowing after 20 mins, why did he start?

There's no point in sacking LR, let's see where we are after 10 games next season in League 1.

Viktor, all of a sudden, looks a bag of nerves.
    So let’s give LR a preseason to build a team /squad then if alls not good after 10 games , get shut . Makes no sense . Get rid now he’s an embarrassment. 1 win in 17 lost 8 on the trot . He’s lucky if he gets on the bus home .

I said everyone not just season ticket holders an empty New York Stadium other than away fans would hurt TS pride or ego like you stated , but of course everyone just keep going and what do you think will change, TS will just come out with the same old crap come season ticket renewal time and you will get the same statements about we've learned from our mistakes rubbish and again you will be on the same merry go round of failure again !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cebuman View Post
    I said everyone not just season ticket holders an empty New York Stadium other than away fans would hurt TS pride or ego like you stated , but of course everyone just keep going and what do you think will change, TS will just come out with the same old crap come season ticket renewal time and you will get the same statements about we've learned from our mistakes rubbish and again you will be on the same merry go round of failure again !!
    Ok I see your point, very hard to get a boycott organised though, easy to get a smaller group together to start protests, they need to be done peacefully and in line with any rules, otherwise we could suffer with Efl points etc.

Let's face it Nombe is a disaster

I know it's easier to protest in a smaller group but like you said a risk of EFL points etc , but an empty stadium would really hurt TS much more and no risk of points deductions ! And a small group of protesters will only tell TS its only a few protesters they'll get over it etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cebuman View Post
    So what are we protesting against exactly?

Are we supporters or fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Our name on the screen was abbreviated to ROT.
    Never a truer description.
    Cov didn't break sweat to do this to us. We were second to everything.
    Richardson has left "the building". Let's hope that is tomorrow's headline
    Richardson is the wrong person to blame mate, he'll be here next season with a brand new squad of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    So what are we protesting against exactly?

Losing every week, I think.

You wouldn't reward a persistent naughty child would you because you give it the wrong message.....

...you seem to be doing OK pal......UTM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast