+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oddofin

Oddofin

Best player yday odoffin again. All over the pitch. We must do all we can to keep.him he is so versatile. You prob even can play him up front he can't be worse than the forwards we have.

I noticed he has been bursting up the right side lately to good effect like a wing back.

The problem is he has been stuck in defence so his creative side has been stifled.

Build the team around him next season. Please don't let him go because he wont be easily be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Best player yday odoffin again. All over the pitch. We must do all we can to keep.him he is so versatile. You prob even can play him up front he can't be worse than the forwards we have.

I noticed he has been bursting up the right side lately to good effect like a wing back.

The problem is he has been stuck in defence so his creative side has been stifled.

Build the team around him next season. Please don't let him go because he wont be easily be replaced.
    You usually build a team from the back.
    In our case it could well be Dillon Phillips if the club take the much needed cash for Viktor.

Then sort the Centre defence out.
    Doesn't take a deaf, dumb and blind man to see why there's a big minus in the GD column

Stuck with 3 forwards we have unless they can move some on.

It's like 2016 all over again.
    The club never learn.

Top player is Haks, needs to be back in midfield asap

Some independent websites / podcasts picked out Haks as our best player

Class how he didn’t equalise with the header. Eyes closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Class how he didn’t equalise with the header. Eyes closed?
    Should have scored and didn't.
    Crap like that happens.

He's been outstanding in several games home & away.
    He could have done better in the tackle on the edge of our box where they took the opportunity to score.

We looked better when Sebastian Revan came on.
    Personally wouldn't have started Shane Ferguson but I don't know the injury situation that Revan has had.
    One fit Centre -Back says it all.

He has been a shining example amonst some very dark days, I don't know what his contract situation is, i suspect neither does the so called DoF or the CEO it wouldn't surprise me if he leaves on a free, let us be honest you wouldn't let those two run a subboteo team nevermind a professional football club. Odofin isn't the only player that deserves a pat on the back, Victor obviously but Revan really gives it his best. Tiehi is a class act, never panics on the ball always available to receive a pass. Humphreys is still not 100% and shows he has the ability, Kioso is a good solid RB, Lindsay and Rathbone still put a shift in. There are a couple of others, but the majority of the big earners need to go, Hugill needs to go back to the WWE, hall should be charged with fraud for pretending to be a football player capable of meeting the terms of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    He has been a shining example amonst some very dark days, I don't know what his contract situation is, i suspect neither does the so called DoF or the CEO it wouldn't surprise me if he leaves on a free, let us be honest you wouldn't let those two run a subboteo team nevermind a professional football club. Odofin isn't the only player that deserves a pat on the back, Victor obviously but Revan really gives it his best. Tiehi is a class act, never panics on the ball always available to receive a pass. Humphreys is still not 100% and shows he has the ability, Kioso is a good solid RB, Lindsay and Rathbone still put a shift in. There are a couple of others, but the majority of the big earners need to go, Hugill needs to go back to the WWE, hall should be charged with fraud for pretending to be a football player capable of meeting the terms of his contract.
    Players to keep: Reserve goalie but look for an experienced goalie (flog Vik while we can, get somwe money) Oddofin, Humphries, Kioso, Nombe, Lyndsay, Ollie but if he fex about with contract tell him to go, bramall. Basically build a young side with a bit of pace. Get a woody style leader but one who can actually stay on the pitch. So basically a young side. It prob wont bounce us straight back but it may stop the rot.

Try to get some unsuspecting club to take on
    Eaves and Hugill but only we can be that stupid.

Above all learn from mistakes! Ho ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    ''hall should be charged with fraud for pretending to be a football player capable of meeting the terms of his contract''.....along with Ayala!

Odoffin has been very good this season as has Viktor. The jury is certainly out on LR but i do feel he has been dealt a very poor hand. Crocked old centre backs and the two who looked good getting injured at a similar time when the partnership looked to be blossomimg........ We have lacked pace all over the pitch and just don't have the quality on the ball to unlock defences. For me Rathbone and Lindsay are ratters who cannot deliver a killing pass and need somebody in the team to be the creator. Not sure Odoffin is that player either but i think he would be better than the two aforementioned who are division one players to these eyes. The strikers are also div one at best imo. I think we have an option to extend Odoffins contracy by a year, which obviously we should. Now whether we keep LR and let him build a team in the summer for division one i am not sure. I think it would be fair to give him that chance but the club has sunk so low that he might not be able to bring it back on what will be a tight budget even for Division one. Over to you TS.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    You usually build a team from the back.
    In our case it could well be Dillon Phillips if the club take the much needed cash for Viktor.

Then sort the Centre defence out.
    Doesn't take a deaf, dumb and blind man to see why there's a big minus in the GD column

Stuck with 3 forwards we have unless they can move some on.

It's like 2016 all over again.
    The club never learn.

Top player is Haks, needs to be back in midfield asap
    Lessons have been learned.
    TS said so!!
    Don't you believe him?
    The Premier League is still our aim........🫣

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast