+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: AFC Wimbledon (H) 09.03.24

📅Pre-Match Build-Up Thread: AFC Wimbledon (H) 09.03.24

Let’s get behind the team and hopefully we will get the 3 points.🤞🤞

Busy thread Perhaps I'm not the only one waiting for some comments before investing in the time to watch more banal interviews.

Used to look forward to them, now just wish all the talking was done on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Busy thread Perhaps I'm not the only one waiting for some comments before investing in the time to watch more banal interviews.

Used to look forward to them, now just wish all the talking was done on the pitch.
    Nothing of interest ever said (and nothing of interest rarely asked).

To be fair, these interviews are largely superficial across the sport, not just here. I think we get more out of Maynard than we did Williams, for example, we know Scott (and maybe Bajrami) are now training and only a couple of weeks off. We will never have got that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

Pre match videos were always a good watch, but now nothing new is learned and the interviewers seem afraid to ask questions that may put the manager/player on the spot. Anyway, I much prefer Notts to do the talking on the field; or used to!

the spot.

They will get the message sooner or later that people have stopped watching them.
    You get more information from the opposition managers videos about Notts.

Waste of time.

Bit concerning if he genuinely believes that the second half vs Sutton was the only half we’ve played badly under him.

The Crewe and Gillingham home games in-particular say hi.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast