+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who gets it?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Out of the current squad, who gets what RUFC is all about? Who knows what the fans expect.

For me:

Viktor
    Haks

And that's it
    Activate another year on Rathbone as well just for the value and he's a top player at league 1 level but that's about it really. Humphries, Kioso, Christ and Nombe are the only other one in contract I would keep the rest can go.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Activate another year on Rathbone as well just for the value and he's a top player at league 1 level but that's about it really. Humphries, Kioso, Christ and Nombe are the only other one in contract I would keep the rest can go.

Same as I've said Victor Kioso Odoffin Humphreys Tiehi Rathbone good enough for the championship with some better players in support. Said I haven't written Nombe off or McGuckin. Green I never rated him. Bramall he's ok running can't defend or cross a ball. Rest surplus as starting or impact players.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedthegoater View Post
    Does this Thread sum up why LR said " The Culture of Rotherham United needs to change"?
    RUFC is not utterly broken as many suggest, but it does feel that there's a lot that isn't quite right, which all adds up. It's magnified immensely when we're in the Championship where, for a club of RUFC's standing, every box needs to be ticked for us to have any ounce of a fighting chance.

The "culture" of an organisation is defined by the attitudes of those at the very top and a poor culture is all pervasive. If that's the root cause of all the current unease then there needs to be some fundamental changes.

I'll love TS forever for what he's done and the good times he's given us, and part of me still thinks "better the devil you know" but maybe it's time for him to move on.

As I said. Viktor and Haks

Rest can go

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123