+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. AFC Wimbledon 09.03.24 [EFL L2]

Anyone know if Mcgoldrick & Bostock have injuries?

Didzy probably from the other week but JB? (Did think JB needed a rest, but does he spit his dummy?)

Surely we hit rock bottom with Sutton and it can only get better from here.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    No Morias as well 🤔
    Going on loan back to national league before there deadline apparently.
    Chicksen ffs he should never be anywhere near a league 2 line up is that what it’s come too? We lose this today Maynard is under some real pressure

I'm kind of interested in watching out for who is playing for SM and his team and who isn't, but that's not normally noticeable when it's been a crisis of confidence across the team generally.
    When it's that way, it looks similar but everything is done with less belief and conviction. Hopefully, it will be nothing like that today, but I'm not holding my breath.

Bracegirdle is commentating on Stags today. Garner presenting. Hassel & Stall for Notts.

4-2-3-1 I’d have thought?

……………………Slocombe

Macari ……Balders…………Cameron……..Chicks

…………….Robertson……JOB

…….Jones………..Crowley…………Azza

………………….….Macca

Glad to see Slocombe and Chicks back in, someone who is a natural out and out defender. Says something about our recruitment when we have 4 goalkeepers and there’s not one who can cement a place in the side……or looks even remotely like they may be able to. Slocombe is our best imo.

Hopefully no silly individual errors that cost us goals today, that’d be a start. This is it really for this season isn’t it, If we don’t win or at least see big improvements we will be too far behind to mount a serious playoff challenge imo.
    Last edited by TSANHO; 09-03-2024 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Bracegirdle is commentating on Stags today. Garner presenting. Hassel & Stall for Notts.
    Things looking up already!

Positive vibes here, but if we stuff up early….it could turn nasty very quickly!

Hassel just said it's a change of ref, Ollie Yates- who did the Sutton game!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast