+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More time?

More time?

Can anyone honestly say (without the intellectual snobbery of feeling it's 'measured' not to be reactive) that they think SM has it in him to turn this around?

Can anyone name one player who's improved?

One area of the pitch where we look better?

The job is now immeasurably harder than when he arrived despite the slowing momentum. Although it's easy to look committed when things are going well is it all the players' fault for the way they're projecting themselves? The problems aren't just a few sulky players, not that we don't have some - it's maybe not a coincidence that the senior pros are less visible and have gone off the boil as much as anyone.

Yes, recruitment has been dire, but that just means we needed a better, stronger, more experienced character. SM just looks lost.

The bros need to get it done before we write off next season too (at best)

Nice man, **** manager end of! No more time or the bros will lose all credibility.

Defensively just as weak but totally blunted the attack... Get him gone

I was for keeping him until the end of the season, I was wrong and would now go for the end of the week!!

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Nice man, **** manager end of! No more time or the bros will lose all credibility.
    You say that like Todd in El Camino 'Nice Lady, Excellent housekeeper' as he buries the body in the desert

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind_rooftrouser View Post
    Can anyone honestly say (without the intellectual snobbery of feeling it's 'measured' not to be reactive) that they think SM has it in him to turn this around?
    They will say that, won't they though. They will be along later with their calming words of wisdom, gaslighting those of us who have seen it all along like we are stupid, mad or both.

5 home games and no victories and frankly not even close to a win. Montague and the Owners more to blame but Maynard looks lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    They will say that, won't they though. They will be along later with their calming words of wisdom, gaslighting those of us who have seen it all along like we are stupid, mad or both.
    I wouldn't give him until 6pm let alone end of the season now. He's out of his depth and the sooner we cut ties the sooner we can focus on the future.

This fool will just milk us until the owners realise they've ****ed up because why would he give up the best salary he's ever gonna have?

If the Reedtz brothers think this will work out they need their heads testing - I won't be putting any more of my hard earned wages towards watching his football team. Awful and uninspiring.

I did mention a while ago that Maynard isn't the man for the job. People didn't like it much.

I was there today. I'm not convinced Maynard has it in him to turn this around either. Certainly after today I think our chances of the play offs are over this season

However, I feel it's important to back the owners and the players still. We're on a bad run, but our club has been in much worse situations than mid table League 2 in recent years.

I was pleased to see relatively little booing at the end of today's game. I don't think it helps.

If/ when we change manager I'd also like to see a change of captain too. I don't think KC is inspiring anyone and there's a lack of leadership on the pitch as well as off it.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast