+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

That's my last of this season.

Watford and Coventry killed me to watch as did Hillsborough but this isn't a Norwich side dominating the league.

I wouldn't have gone today if I wasn't already in the city. I am, more fool me.

The lack or any level of plan or goal, with zero commitment from the field - Save for Viktor - is now unforgivable. LR is worse than Taylor.

I said at the time sacking MT was a mistake it’s now plainly evident it was a major mistake.
    This can’t continue the situation is unacceptable.
    TS has to correct his mistake.
    Don’t get me wrong the players apart from a couple are not trying.
    Just travelling back the overriding feeling i personally am feeling is disillusionment.
    Embarrassing.

We’ll be the subject of articles in the national press soon - ‘Is this the worst team in the country?’

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I said at the time sacking MT was a mistake it’s now plainly evident it was a major mistake.
    This can’t continue the situation is unacceptable.
    TS has to correct his mistake.
    Don’t get me wrong the players apart from a couple are not trying.
    Just travelling back the overriding feeling i personally am feeling is disillusionment.
    Embarrassing.
    Appointing MT was an even bigger mistake in my opinion Pocket.

Taylor lost again today. He is the man who started the rot with us. I don't give him long at Bristol.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Appointing MT was an even bigger mistake in my opinion Pocket.
    I’m not suggesting he was anywhere near not to blame . We should have left him in place and made the change at the end of the season.
    The change was pointless and has made us worse. I’ll challenge anyone to say we haven’t got worse.

I don't care what anyone says it's all gone downhill since Warney left . I was never quite convinced with MT but really wanted him to succeed and I think he should have been given to the end of the season .

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    I don't care what anyone says it's all gone downhill since Warney left . I was never quite convinced with MT but really wanted him to succeed and I think he should have been given to the end of the season .
    Yep, that’s what happens when the Judas money is taken and the rest of the acolytes go with him

Come on guys why all the doom and gloom
    We only lost the second half 1-0. That’s got to be a positive….definitely, maybe ….not

Easy to focus on the manager but basically we’ve got a squad of poseurs, crocks and mercenary lightweights

Fire sale needed, sell what we can, sack the rest

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast