+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A sobering thought.

A sobering thought.

Out of contract.

Olllie.Going?
    Lindsay, who they tried to sell. Will.
    Odoffin, why bother, he doesn’t. Believes the silly PR hype.

Under contract..how do we get rid of them? Because either they all go or LR does.

Hugebill
    Eaves
    Nombe
    Tihei
    Kioso

After that we have a few more, out on loan, on one year left.

Disappearing,

Fergie
    Morrison, please god.
    Peltier
    Wyke….you would think…don’t bet against it. LR needs a pal.
    Clucas….can’t see him stopping.
    Revan
    Cafu, please god.
    I must have missed some?

To quote LR…(more or less)….they are all getting a chance, had a chance.

So, it leaves us nowhere. Nowhere at all.

There is only wages we will save, champs revenue gone, transfer money spent.
    So TS will not be splashing out on signings. Takes money in to spend.

As I said, sobering thought.
    Last edited by Millmoordays; 10-03-2024 at 09:19 AM.

Odoffin comfortably in our top three players this season. I sometimes wonder how much of this negativity gets through to players and makes up their mind on contract talks.

We haven't got a management team players believe in so it's making their minds up for them.

We should really aim to have no hangovers from this season lingering into next. The chairman should sack the manager and the entire backroom team. Complete clean sweep. Richardson's record is simply appalling. The fans do not believe in him. With good reason, because players don't either

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    We should really aim to have no hangovers from this season lingering into next. The chairman should sack the manager and the entire backroom team. Complete clean sweep. Richardson's record is simply appalling. The fans do not believe in him. With good reason, because players don't either
    I agree, but it needs to be done now and not ( as is usual) in a last minute panic rush.

Sell the saleable and dispose of the unsaleable baggage of players we have.

A clean sweep is needed not just a flick around with the feather duster

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    Odoffin comfortably in our top three players this season. I sometimes wonder how much of this negativity gets through to players and makes up their mind on contract talks.
    Have you actually watched his body language? Saying he is comfortably in our top three isn’t say much at all, is it?
    Currently we only have three in our top 3….vik, vik, and vik.

Haks came here under warne, as a defender. But he isn’t really any good, so he got moved into midfield.
    Haks is one of our triers…was. Take note, like many, I think he wants away.

Interestingly, who do you think the other one is? Because the top speaks for itself.

I totally agree with this.

Management, coaches, DofF, PD whatever he does, scouts, data analysts, performance analysts, physios, players out of contract all gone. Haks we should keep if at all we can and actually play him where he's best at CAM and scoring goals and not a CD or CDM because simply there's no one else good enough.

Of course you can't get rid of all of that quickly and we will have to cut our losses on Hughill and Nombe who frankly are the worst strikers we've had at this club since Mark Druce and Nathan Peel...now I bet you'd forgotten about them!

Quote Originally Posted by MAMiller View Post
    I totally agree with this.

Management, coaches, DofF, PD whatever he does, scouts, data analysts, performance analysts, physios, players out of contract all gone. Haks we should keep if at all we can and actually play him where he's best at CAM and scoring goals and not a CD or CDM because simply there's no one else good enough.

Of course you can't get rid of all of that quickly and we will have to cut our losses on Hughill and Nombe who frankly are the worst strikers we've had at this club since Mark Druce and Nathan Peel...now I bet you'd forgotten about them!
    Who? You’re right there!

And as for LR, I personally really don’t know. The overriding thing in my mind is that he has been always a no.2 generally, and with wigan and there it was a case of over spend to achieve, look what happened to them. So, can he work with a low budget in the hot seat, relatively from scratch.

The post was to highlight the task with many who will have to retire, want to leave, will leave, have to be tried to be sold, just to get new blood in, and it’s very much uncharted times for him.

Agreed. I said this on another thread and was accused of 'suicide wishing'. Such is the intellectual level of this forum. But TS should waste them all. And some of our gloating 'supporters' who are enjoying this should waste themselves... AND SUPPORT THE PIGS.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast