+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Australian woman's capt

Australian woman's capt

Been charged with a race crime.

Big night oot, puked in taxi, refused to pay, polis called and she called polis guy "a stupid white *******"

She's black and I think a lesbian.....shock.

Now if found guilty........I wonder if she will be banned, or maybe suspended or slap on the wrist and captaincy taken off her.

Or.......cover of time magazine and sports illustrated as victim of the year

I'll go b.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Been charged with a race crime.

Big night oot, puked in taxi, refused to pay, polis called and she called polis guy "a stupid white *******"

She's black and I think a lesbian.....shock.

Now if found guilty........I wonder if she will be banned, or maybe suspended or slap on the wrist and captaincy taken off her.

Or.......cover of time magazine and sports illustrated as victim of the year

I'll go b.
    I'll go BBC Sports Personality Of The Year.

Arrested in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Arrested in Australia?
    London I think

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Arrested in Australia?
    Plays for Chelsea ( no the right Chelsea the wifeys kiddy on Chelsea 😄 ) .......can you imagine a white male Chelsea player calling a black copper a "stupid black *******" .....might have made the news.

Actually a bit more interesting ....arrested for racial aggravation Jan 23 and just coming to court now, she's plead not guilty and claiming to have said cop and not *******.

Stupid white cop, stupid white *******......much of a muchness.

Was this in the news back then or did I just miss it.

I take it since then she's been involved in taking the knee and the FAs no place for racism campaign.

Chelsea and Australia under quite a bit of pressure to sack/suspend this wifey.

Big story in Aus but remarkably not a cheap from MSM here.

Be interesting to see how this pans out,hopefully if found guilty she gets treated the same as if it were a black polis.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Be interesting to see how this pans out,hopefully if found guilty she gets treated the same as if it were a black polis.
    Watched a few wee vids from Aus.....this is a big story down there.

Lifted over 13 months ago and according to Chelsea and Australia fa she never reported it, now if Chelsea and Australia fa are lying over that she seems the type of character to grass them.....so I'm assuming she never reported it.

Think Chelsea pay her half a million per annum.

According to Aus FA rules she should already be suspended, Chelsea I think it's up to them.

Trial ain't till Feb next year.

She is the front woman of Chelsea's " no to hate" campaign.......mibbe shud be called " no to hate unless puking in back of taxi "

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)