+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Man City....who's watching this?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    To get honest I think 115 pending FFP charges shows a distinct lack of class
    You mean win at ALL costs....just let the rich owners pick up any fines coming their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Hope City smash the horrible club.

Agree not watching won't watch them don't watch premiership anyway. Cheltenham next night Tuesdays card magical only way to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    To get honest I think 115 pending FFP charges shows a distinct lack of class
    All the big clubs do it City are no different. I’ve no affiliation with City just not naive enough to think they all don’t do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    All the big clubs do it City are no different. I’ve no affiliation with City just not naive enough to think they all don’t do it.
    Pocket, it's only because other big European clubs sounded off together and whipped it all up, that City were finally put under the microscope, hence all these charges being aimed at them.

Like you say they all probably operate the same way and have done for years but now there's a new super power, money wise, on the scene those European big clubs don't like City winning everything.

Watching Wales v France

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Agree not watching won't watch them don't watch premiership anyway. Cheltenham next night Tuesdays card magical only way to describe it.
    I can tell you don't watch it.

It hasn't been called the Premiership for 20 odd years.

City are the best of 2 evils at least their's it's only somehow not breaking the FFP rules.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    City are the best of 2 evils at least their's it's only somehow not breaking the FFP rules.
    Evil?

It's Sunday afternoon FFS chill out. Grab a beer and watch some elite level football. It'll make a change from the absolute dross we serve up.

Enjoying the game, while updating my MM posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Evil?

It's Sunday afternoon FFS chill out. Grab a beer and watch some elite level football. It'll make a change from the absolute dross we serve up.

It's our dross though! Only mega money football I watch apart from paupers compared to them Roth U It's England men in major finals then you see how good players are without their club foreign mostly world class players teammates.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast