+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts: Carlisle Utd-v-Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If one of those American owners happens to be called Paul Conway I have some information for you.
    Yeah don’t trust any of The Chien Gang!

Hope we get back on track tonight. Kane will be a big miss for us and we haven’t really got a proven replacement.

Carlisle will have a go at us early doors as they know we dont really get out of the traps quickly.

I’ll stick with my 1-2 prediction

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Yeah don’t trust any of The Chien Gang!
    Nope, this lot:

https://businesscrack.co.uk/2023/12/...sle-united-fc/

Esta noche Equipos Noticias de la Costa Blanca.

REDS: Killip (GK), O'Keeffe, Williams (c), de Gevigney, Earl, Cadden, Connell, Russell, Phillips, McAtee, Cosgrove.
    Subs: Ravenhill (GK), Cotter, McCart, Grant, J.Benson, Marsh, Cole.

CARLISLE: Lewis (GK), Lavelle, Huntington (c), Charters, Robinson, McGeough, Mellish, Diamond, Emmanuel, Neal, Armstrong.
    Subs: Breeze (GK), Armer, McCalmont, Butterworth, Gibson, Maguire, Barclay.

Liam Roberts is injured so Ben Killip starts in goal. Jon Russell comes in for the suspended Herbie Kane. Top-scorer Devante Cole is on the bench and replaced by Sam Cosgrove. Corey O’Keeffe in for Jamie McCart so looks like Jordan Williams back in back three.[

ATTACH=CONFIG]25850[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do you think Mr Collins reads the social media? I say this because someone on Facebook posted earlier today, that he doesn’t understand why he hasn’t tried McAtee and Cosgrove and low and behold they start together tonight!!!!
    Carlisle definitely have a chance tonight with that team, playing Russell over Grant? Killip in goal……….I’m a bit worried, even though we should still win it, famous last words!

Missing Roberts is a blow. Let’s hope he’s not out for too long.

Williams back at centre back too so I’m hoping Pines isn’t out for too long either. Not a good time for our “squad depth” to be tested.

Not quite as confident as I was earlier today before seeing our team but still think we’ll get a win. Hopefully Cosgrove and McAtee can link up well tonight.

Interesting line up, some forced changes some not.

Good luck Lads 3 points please is a must at this stage of the season.

Given his limited choices due to injury and probably a need to rest players (cole) and to rotate his resources, Collins has probably done the best he can with his team selection. I don't like Williams in the back 3 as I've said many times, but I don't think he's had much choice but to play him there following Saturday's result and the injury to Pines. I thought Grant would start but he'll be on for Russell on 60 minutes.

This defence is an embarrassment!!

Started shockingly again. Defence looks a shambles so often.

Then we turned it on a bit after Williams’ great strike and possibly could’ve scored more than 1. Can we not start slowly in the second half please.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast