+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline Friday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    We are going to be a championship side next year under this clown,it's as simple as that.
    You might beat Aberdeen in the play offs , they were dreadful at dens on Wednesday worst Aberdeen team in living memory
    No more new firm , DOON firm derby

2 things pre kick off worried me - playing Tilson and Grieve negative, JG interview saying he wants the players to be calm. I dont want them to be calm. I want them to pumped up. They stated the game so pedestrian like it was some kind of end of the season mid table clash not a fight for the title. That one is on JG. they should be playing at a high tempo not being 'calm'

Why are we persisting with these stupid lofted crossed balls instead of running at them? Bread and butter for the Dunfermline defence. We could play this game all night....we ain't scoring! TV off and I will await to see what positive spin we can put on this. I am guessing that Jim will be 'bitterly dissapointed'. He will however point out that we have been good at defending in our other games and that we " just weren't clinical enough in the final third"
    P1sh P1sh P1sh P1sh !!!!!

Wow. Shocking set up of the team. Some shocking performances. We need to get something out of no where to try get some momentum at least.

Grieve alongside having zero tactical naunce, terrible passing, totally powderpuff, must have the worst first touch in the league which is an impressive feat. Whole midfield a disgrace, tilson should never play, the other 2 very poor. None of them look like they ever played as a 3 before. Holt terrible positioning for the goal. Can easily go on with the others.

Need to see something here in the second half.

People talking about playing a premeir team in the play off......if we finish second, I don't think we would make the final. Goodwin and must win games don't go!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamoftangerine View Post
    Just don’t understand why Goodwin made absolutely no alterations whatsoever during that half! The pundits can see it, the fans can see it. FFS change it man!
    My long passed granny could f*cking see it. Truth is he doesn't f*cking know how to change it. Set the team up to be timid and Dunfermline smelt blood. Absolutely all his fault and fans deserve better. Ffs we have the biggest budget and so called best players but we play like f*cking mice. Big Jim must be turning in his grave at whats become of his beloved United.

These c*nts had better play with some pride in the 2nd half!

Get Thomson hitting the byeline and we might salvage something. Goodwin in the paper saying the two centre-halves should be in the team of the season? Why say that when we have won nothing and Holt imo has been nothing like what he was in the first part of the season.

Apart from that United going forward is very much hit and hope, no cohesion whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Monifieth Arab View Post
    Thomson's set piece delivery has been excellent the last few games so why the feck has Sibbald taken every corner and attacking free kick?
    Spot on...Was thinking the same myself. Nout against Sibbald , but his delivery is pish poor and slow compared to MT's.

Strange indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Why are we persisting with these stupid lofted crossed balls instead of running at them? Bread and butter for the Dunfermline defence. We could play this game all night....we ain't scoring! TV off and I will await to see what positive spin we can put on this. I am guessing that Jim will be 'bitterly dissapointed'. He will however point out that we have been good at defending in our other games and that we " just weren't clinical enough in the final third"
    Why the f*ck is Sibbald taking the corners when young Miller has been pinging some great ones in lately?

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Lessons will be learned, he'd be better as a politician the amount of deflection he spouts.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)