+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline Friday Night

How can Greive still be on that park?

We aren't going up this season it's that simple. No chance in the playoffs either.
    Crunch time and they serve up that pathetic shyte, Goodwin couldn't motivate this team for a performance in a big game to save his f*cking life.
    It's all very depressingly predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    We aren't going up this season it's that simple. No chance in the playoffs either.
    Crunch time and they serve up that pathetic shyte, Goodwin couldn't motivate this team for a performance in a big game to save his f*cking life.
    It's all very depressingly predictable.
    Especially if he leaves players like Cudjoe on the bench in favour of Grieve! The 2nd half should have been all out attack!

It's 3-1 and we even had to get them to score for us. Unreal.

Just another embarrassing display. This is all.on Goodwin he picks the team and sets them up. He is just not good enough for the job.

Gave up at halftime... but if any f#cker comes on here and says that we will need to back the team and we should expect a reaction from the players in our next game.....then you haven't been watching this season! This team is full of losers....and JG is the mastermind behind it all. They don't deserve our support. Our owner is clueless, the manager is a loser, our captain is a jakey and our vice captain is a man child. We are leaderless. Not a single player is capable of grabbing a game by the scruff of the neck and putting in 100% effort. The fans have been short changed by the players and the club one again. Miller Thomson is the only player in that team that I would want here next season.

Dunfermline are absolutely garbage….Jakubiak is absolutely garbage and we made both look premiership quality!

Sibbald was absolutely awful tonight and was still our best player!

Declan Gallagher for the 3rd goal should be fined….disgusting lack of intelligence there.

Grieve is truly woeful. Starting the game was head scratching….finishing the game was even more puzzling.

Glenn Middleton is such a gutless cretin too. Loads of ability but just a sheer lack of heart.

Goodwin please go home to Ireland….youve darkened Scotland for long enough.

Stoke! Can i get permission to come on here and moan like feck?

Actually dont think i will as i think i have the same feeling as i did last season when staring at the bleeding obvious! I keep hearing in the commentary about our "biggest budget in the league". Am i the only one that looks at our summer and winter windows and think we are being fed a line? Remember how it quickly became "one in, one out"!

Absolutely astounded if we are still top of the pile tomorrow at 5!

Had enough of this shower of f*cking imposters and the f*ckwit in charge. Get them all away to f*ck. Happy clappers can gtf too just to make them aware before stats boy starts trying to spin this into something it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Stoke! Can i get permission to come on here and moan like feck?

Actually dont think i will as i think i have the same feeling as i did last season when staring at the bleeding obvious! I keep hearing in the commentary about our "biggest budget in the league". Am i the only one that looks at our summer and winter windows and think we are being fed a line? Remember how it quickly became "one in, one out"!

Absolutely astounded if we are still top of the pile tomorrow at 5!
    Eh?? What's that got to do with me🙈

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)