+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline Friday Night

Quote Originally Posted by ETAuldncrabbit View Post
    How can Greive still be on that park?
    cause he runs around like a headless chicken and scored against Arbroath.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Gave up at halftime... but if any f#cker comes on here and says that we will need to back the team and we should expect a reaction from the players in our next game.....then you haven't been watching this season! This team is full of losers....and JG is the mastermind behind it all. They don't deserve our support. Our owner is clueless, the manager is a loser, our captain is a jakey and our vice captain is a man child. We are leaderless. Not a single player is capable of grabbing a game by the scruff of the neck and putting in 100% effort. The fans have been short changed by the players and the club one again. Miller Thomson is the only player in that team that I would want here next season.
    At least someone else gets it.
    It's not the fans fault and it's not being negative for the sake of it. It's just telling it like it is FFS.
    After a performance like that, at this stage of the season and with everything at stake there should be pusses getting punched in that dressing room.
    Instead it will be excuses, played down and some shyte buzzwords like "we go again"
    A rancid culture of huge underachieving has riddled our club for far too long and it needs to change NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    No like you to turn up when we're losing 😄

That was unforgiveable by Goodwin tonight, called it before the game, why were we changing the team from Saturday after a decent performance and going negative against a team we should have been on the front foot against? I can even accept that, managers get things wrong, what I can't accept is he watched that game and did nothing when it was obvious after 20 mins it was wasn't working in a million years. Reactive rather than proactive. Waited until HT to change it, should have changed it before 0-2.

Our Jan transfer window has done nothing either.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    That's Belfast mate not you

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    That was unforgiveable by Goodwin tonight, called it before the game, why were we changing the team from Saturday after a decent performance and going negative against a team we should have been on the front foot against? I can even accept that, managers get things wrong, what I can't accept is he watched that game and did nothing when it was obvious after 20 mins it was wasn't working in a million years. Reactive rather than proactive. Waited until HT to change it, should have changed it before 0-2.

Bang on. You have to change that after 20. He completely bottled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    At least someone else gets it.
    It's not the fans fault and it's not being negative for the sake of it. It's just telling it like it is FFS.
    After a performance like that, at this stage of the season and with everything at stake there should be pusses getting punched in that dressing room.
    Instead it will be excuses, played down and some shyte buzzwords like "we go again"
    A rancid culture of huge underachieving has riddled our club for far too long and it needs to change NOW!
    There are so many of us that get it, and its been on the go since a Mystery man got his hands on the club. Even with a new set of owners, bigger mistakes have been made and its got to change pronto or we are on another 4 year holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    That's Belfast mate not you
    Twas only a joke bud!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post

made things worse because we now have Grieve taking up a spot for some unknown reason JG rates him.

Absolutely woeful from first whistle 'til last. I'm ashamed of that performance, but I doubt most of them are? And to me there is the issue.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)