Apparently there are four organisations that support United, all named, i i dont get a mention. Even though i have my own website.

The main one CFU has about a hundred members if that, and im sure the other three have a member, the same bloke, even the female one, whos called Stan, wears dungarees, coke bottle glasses, eye lashes, rouge, ten gallon hat, has pictures of sheep in his bedroom, has wellies for field visits with plenty of room for hind legs, and votes commy.

I must have a name for my organisation, and i will have a board meeting later to decide on a label. I will issue invites, do i want to attend?

Yes. i can be there at 3-30.

Ok, i will have tea and cakes.

Thankyou.

Items for discussion include aims, what do we want?....oh its i. Like the other organisations. The main aim is to help the club, i go to tesco and get plastic blue buttons for shopping there, they can have those.

After all thats all Barry supplies. As for names, hmmm, let me think, how about Poking fun at nonsense......at the Sopranos in yellow......poking fun at commies, cuckoos, failures, as sholes.

Thats for a start. As ive been a fan all my life, til;l recently, there could be a request to get my money back, as ive supported criminality over 55 years, i reckon its about a million, plus another million for hurt feelings, taking advatage, and wasting my time.

Then theres the groucho Marx angle, i can reduce the bill by about ten quid for the entertainment value over the years, some of it belly busting like Paddy Rayment, that Italian fellow, and countless others.

Good meeting coming up, probably over the day and the next day, ill have to book a hotel room.