+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No game 23rd March, get down to Clifton.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I was thinking the BBC would probably be wrong when I looked but hoping they could do their job properly 😂😂😂
    No worries. They will catch up…….eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I was thinking the BBC would probably be wrong when I looked but hoping they could do their job properly ������
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    No worries. They will catch up…….eventually.
    I'm still waiting for them to correct The Championship football league table. They've had us bottom for ages

Lost my Rugby virginity today

Enjoyed it
    Didn't know the rules before the game. Soon picked them up

How did the ref miss the knock on before Leeds put in the two quick trys and conversions ?

It was a great game, played in the right spirit and I thoroughly enjoyed it .

Excellent close game with Titans just shading it. Pity both teams can't go up as they're both too good for this league.
    Learned that rugby fans use the term 'Sir' instead of the 'C' word

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    It was a great game, played in the right spirit and I thoroughly enjoyed it .

This error could prove crucial as it gifted Leeds two bonus points!

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Lost my Rugby virginity today

Enjoyed it
    Didn't know the rules before the game. Soon picked them up

How did the ref miss the knock on before Leeds put in the two quick trys and conversions ?
    Brammers, ditto to the first ever game etc. Had to ask a few times what the rules were but got the general gist of them.

As for the knock on, appalling and just goes to show how Refs, whatever the sport, favour certain teams. I was told at the end of the game, there is a centre of excellence for rugby based in Leeds and that's where all the refs go for physical training and guidance etc. As for yesterdays Ref, he was apparently from Batley, say no more!

Cracking game and the Titans gave their all, shame Leeds got those two late tries. At least they levelled up the 'games won' column. Great atmosphere with both sets of fans mingling and talking to one another. Alcohol allowed to be drunk pitchside with not an ounce of trouble. Now why can't football fans be like that?

Looking at remaining fixtures,both teams will probably win all 3 games,so as far as Titans they will need to rack up some good scores and get some bonus points notably at Preston,while leeds games look like they maybe a bit closer/tighter…be an exciting end to season whatever the outcome.!.

FEI

4 points are awarded for a win
    2 points are awarded for a draw
    0 points are awarded for a loss, however
    1 losing (bonus) point is awarded to a team that loses a match by 7 points or fewer
    1 additional (bonus) point is awarded to a team scoring 4 tries or more in a match.

Thought you guys might want a bit of cheer.

Results in National 2 North :

Fylde 18 Leeds 15
    Rotherham 67 Preston 20

Roth are now three points behind Leeds with a game in hand.

This means promotion is in the Titans hands.

👏👏👏👏

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast