+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No game 23rd March, get down to Clifton.

Bump!!!

An update on prices from Tony.....

Tickets can only be purchase on the day of the game at the main gate with cash only.
    If you are a Rotherham United season ticket holder, just show your season ticket and you can get in for £10.
    If you’re not a season ticket holder the cost is £13 with U16’s admitted free.

Does it hold 8,000

I'm going down and hopefully it will be a very entertaining fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Bump!!!

An update on prices from Tony.....

Tickets can only be purchase on the day of the game at the main gate with cash only.
    If you are a Rotherham United season ticket holder, just show your season ticket and you can get in for £10.
    If you’re not a season ticket holder the cost is £13 with U16’s admitted free.

Does it hold 8,000

I'm going down and hopefully it will be a very entertaining fixture.
    2,500 Brin so get there early & Pint & good food served.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    2,500 Brin so get there early & Pint & good food served.
    Aim to be there for around 12 ish pal.

Been to every game, there's normally 300 at home games so don't worry you will get in.

Come on down to Clifton Lane. Great clubhouse, friendly atmosphere stood amongst the Rotherham and Leeds fans. Complete bliss as opposed to a footy game and only a tenner to get in….. what you waiting for?

Best sports match I’ve been to all season.
    Don’t think much to the ref though.
    Good win for Roth.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Come on down to Clifton Lane. Great clubhouse, friendly atmosphere stood amongst the Rotherham and Leeds fans. Complete bliss as opposed to a footy game and only a tenner to get in….. what you waiting for?
    Full time Roth 32 Leeds 26

Roth 5 tries. Leeds 4

So that means Roth get a bonus for min. 4 tries but Leeds also got a bonus for 4 tries and another for finishing within 7 points of Roth.

Roth got 5 pts and Leeds got 2pts so Roth are 3 points behind with 3 games left.
    In Rugby terms Leeds are still in control given that was their first loss of the season but that was a hell of a performance by Roth.
    Great response from the Millers fans which swelled the crowd. More like the good old days.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Full time Roth 32 Leeds 26

Roth 5 tries. Leeds 4

So that means Roth get a bonus for min. 4 tries but Leeds also got a bonus for 4 tries and another for finishing within 7 points of Roth.

Roth got 5 pts and Leeds got 2pts so Roth are 3 points behind with 3 games left.
    In Rugby terms Leeds are still in control given that was their first loss of the season but that was a hell of a performance by Roth.
    Great response from the Millers fans which swelled the crowd. More like the good old days.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    I’ve just had a look at the table. Leeds are on 108 and Roth are on 107 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    I’ve just had a look at the table. Leeds are on 108 and Roth are on 107 pts.
    No the BBC are always wrong. They’ve not updated the bonus points.

This the correct table

Link:
    https://www.englandrugby.com/fixture...023-2024#table

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    No the BBC are always wrong. They’ve not updated the bonus points.

This the correct table

Link:
    https://www.englandrugby.com/fixture...023-2024#table
    I was thinking the BBC would probably be wrong when I looked but hoping they could do their job properly 😂😂😂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast