+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Jatta be just going to Crawley for the ride?

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    You could try spelling his name correctly, and then checking his career to find that he's spent several seasons with MK Dons in L1, and a couple with Brighton in the Championship. He didn't get much game time at Brighton but he did during loan spells at Gillingham, Fleetwood, and Leyton Orient, all in L1. After becoming a free agent he had transfers to Charlton, Bradford and Bolton, all in L1. It was us that introduced him to the National League! He's a good, solid pro that we should be making more use of. He's had years above our current level, and I'm glad we've got him under contract until the end of next season. SM could do a lot worse than playing him more often. To be fair, I don't think you're alone in thinking that he's a career-long National League player, and that we're wasting time trying him out in the EFL. I wonder what it really is that you don't like about him?
    I believe you will find that WP is just another ‘uninformed so-called expert’

I bet Alassana is wondering what the feck he has walked into

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    You could try spelling his name correctly, and then checking his career to find that he's spent several seasons with MK Dons in L1, and a couple with Brighton in the Championship. He didn't get much game time at Brighton but he did during loan spells at Gillingham, Fleetwood, and Leyton Orient, all in L1. After becoming a free agent he had transfers to Charlton, Bradford and Bolton, all in L1. It was us that introduced him to the National League! He's a good, solid pro that we should be making more use of. He's had years above our current level, and I'm glad we've got him under contract until the end of next season. SM could do a lot worse than playing him more often. To be fair, I don't think you're alone in thinking that he's a career-long National League player, and that we're wasting time trying him out in the EFL. I wonder what it really is that you don't like about him?
    If you play Chicksen in a back four then fine but he is no wing back, he can’t beat his man and he isn’t called check back Chicksen for nothing.
    He only has reverse when passing in that position.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If you play Chicksen in a back four then fine but he is no wing back, he can’t beat his man and he isn’t called check back Chicksen for nothing.
    He only has reverse when passing in that position.
    That’s true and no fault of his own, he’s a solid Left back and there’s nothing wrong with that.
    He got his goals from getting onto the back post as he did Saturday but didn’t get any chances.

Yes he went for a wasted day out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123