+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ive lived in scotland

Ive lived in scotland

All my life.

I've never met a Ukrainian, a Russian, a Palestinian and I don't believe I've met a Jew.

I've never met an Iranian, an iraqi or a Syrian.

Why is this ****e on the UK and Scottish news 24/7.

I've worked with a Russian, but he's the only one I've ever met in Scotland. Also currently work with an Iranian, one of only two I've ever met in Scotland, he hates Iran and couldn't wait to get away.

Never met a Syrian, a Ukrainian or an Israeli and I'm not even sure Palestine actually exists as a nation.

Whoops - is it Islamophobic to say you're not sure Palestine actually exists as a nation? It seems breathing is Islamophobic these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    All my life.

I've never met a Ukrainian, a Russian, a Palestinian and I don't believe I've met a Jew.

I switch channels when the news comes on now.....sick of ah the keech going on in this world.

Have given up on looking at headlines on GB news. Seem to be anti establishment but not in a way that will help create a better democracy, imo. Bit like Trump v Biden. Neither seem to be capable of running a democracy.
    MSM doesn't publish news now. Sorry they do, but once their initial "facts" have been reported they then speculate and discuss flights of fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

Whoops - is it Islamophobic to say you're not sure Palestine actually exists as a nation? It seems breathing is Islamophobic these days.
    Oh dear. Hope the Dundee branch of Hamas and/or the 'thought police' don't know where you live after you making these blasphemous remarks. I'd be moving if I were you just to be on the safe side.

All my life.

Think you’ve probably met a few Jews , I worked with one in the Cash , didn’t know for around 10 years, I was totally shocked when I found out , as he’d been eating bacon rolls nearly every morning break time all those years , he just said he couldn’t resist the smell of well cooked bacon ha

6000 Jews in Scotland around half live in Glasgow.

See police Scotland wished everyone a happy Ramadan today .....do they do that with other religious festivals or just islamic?

See police Scotland wished everyone a happy Ramadan today .....do they do that with other religious festivals or just islamic?
    Bonnyton Golf Club is a Jewish golf club but now only 30% of its members are Jewish.
    I enclose an article about Bonnyton Golf Club. https://www.jta.org/2014/09/22/sport...ging-character

Think you make a reasonable point. All faith groups should be respected.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think you make a reasonable point. All faith groups should be respected.
    tolerated as far as I would go.

I doubt lent or Easter will get mentioned by police Scotland.....big for practicing catholics

Is it honaka for Jews.......no chance

12 th July for those celebrating " protestant heritage " ......lol that would be funny.

No idea what sieks, buddists or Scientology celebrate......Scientology probably someone opening their wallet. 😆

But why the deference to islam?...... Certainly one of the more controversial religions..........is it woke going mad, is it because we have a Muslim FM giving donations to terrorist organisations ......who knows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)