+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oy Squirrel

Oy Squirrel

Fancy a game of Bullseye?

Usual bet …..

You need 101 or more in the Predictocomp to win? 😎

An interesting proposition

From what you’ve told me elsewhere I’ve got to the end of griffs prediction to get 101 or more points otherwise you have won,I’m not sure how many weekends that there are left but I’m presuming that I’ve got to get an average of (roughly) five points per weekend?

This is doable but by no means easy and I’m willing to take up your challenge and thank chuff howoldboy blagged me that extra point (well done sir) it could well be a winning point

I’m willing to take up the bet with £30 worth of booze for the winner,do you accept?

Yes bet agreed…that is exactly the bet… 101 or more by the end of the season..

Just remember this phrase… “Hello Amazon” AGAIN 😎

You have never beat me so giving you a decent chance like you gave me in the Euros… good luck 👍

Ram it Blackdog,I’m having you this time,I’m bleeding fed up of sending Buds to your house and now it’s payback time 😎

Who else thinks he stands a chance??

Shame you can’t do polls on here…

I make it 11 weekends remaining after today making this a 39 week Predictocomp season. So 56 more points in 12 attempts including today at an average of 4.666 points each time. As a guide, that’s exactly what table-topper Howoldboy has managed so far this season. It’s a big ask, but with a bit of concentration, who knows?

Looks like Chalky has been stitched up like a kipper!

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Looks like Chalky has been stitched up like a kipper!
    Or you could put it that way, yes

Wtf… I need to at least equal howoldboys average to win?

Aaarrrgghhhhh…

Why do I always let the bloody wannabe Mancunian talk me into doing these things

Maybe all you have to do is what Howoldboy does…….

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)