+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday - Under Investigation for 'Terrible' Fan Behaviour Against Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    If it was Lincoln City under investigation would you have put it on here . 樂.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Any team, I would have put on the MM board, read past posts about different teams, you are getting het up,
    calm down.

You are a newbie on the board, look back over a period, you will see different teams, I posted about.
    Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Yet no reply to the original post .樂 . Keep up the good work .
    I answered your query MillersJ81.

I do threads on all teams, if there is something worth while, I once did a post about Lincoln City, so yes I
    would cover Lincoln City.

It seems you are only the one person, who does not give a sh*te about the Sheffield Wednesday post,
    yet over 3,000 views on the thread, Oh & you digging a hole for yourself, while other posters commented
    on keeping such post threads coming.

So you have your reply to your query.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    You're back reading and replying on a thread you don't give a feck about you lunatic!!!

I saw a video of a Wednesday fan throwing a pool ball into a crowd of Leeds fans last week which is a coward move.

There has been the racist abuse towards the Coventry player and the Bradley taunting at Sunderland fans.

They have issues.
    And the p***o chanting the other week.

But I seem to be the only one bothered by this. Expect more of the same from Huddersfield this weekend.

I took was dismayed to hear about the chanting,( I wasn't at the match). In normal society this would be considered awful, but in the football world it's only 'banter'. Tells you a lot about the low common denominator of the sport's fans.

Who cares didn't some our own fans throw multiple items towards Michael Smith couple weeks ago during the celebrations it's not just them lot.

The defence rests m'lud.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    And the p***o chanting the other week.

But I seem to be the only one bothered by this. Expect more of the same from Huddersfield this weekend.
    But that's the Rotherham legacy

One of the joys of multiculturalism

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123