+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday - Under Investigation for 'Terrible' Fan Behaviour Against Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I hope he hasn’t read your Bonny rig rose fc thread ELK he will have a fecking heart attack
    I haven't read it either

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    This is a Rotherham United forum . Who gives a ****e about SWFC . Apart from you .
    If it had been about any other team J81, I don't think it would have bothered you either, just my opinion.

If it was Lincoln City under investigation would you have put it on here . 🤔.
    Yes Elk would have done, if he finds anything out about any team or their supporters that he thinks is worth posting he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    The forum is for all Football threads, plus off/topic threads, if we stuck to posting about the Millers only,
    the board would dry up.
    Look at the title of a thread, if you don't like it, don't read it.

So I take it you only read about the Millers, thought not.
    You keep posting what you think anyone might be interested in Elk, this board would be bland without you. UTM

What Ronners said

What we really should be bothered about is 1. They get docked points this season which sends them down and we have to play them (never a nice day out) 2. They get docked point next season so we cross over the next season after and don’t play them again for a long time. (Which would be rather nice)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    If it had been about any other team J81, I don't think it would have bothered you either, just my opinion.

Yes Elk would have done, if he finds anything out about any team or their supporters that he thinks is worth posting he does.

You keep posting what you think anyone might be interested in Elk, this board would be bland without you. UTM
    Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    What Ronners said
    Thank You

Yet no reply to the original post .🤔 . Keep up the good work 👍.

New poster? Don't like Millers fans to have a go at the pigs (Prob have a go at me for calling them that!) You wunt have to be a piggy yourself would you? Just a thought. Hmm?

Yet no reply to the original post .🤔 . Keep up the good work 👍.

You're back reading and replying on a thread you don't give a feck about you lunatic!!!

I saw a video of a Wednesday fan throwing a pool ball into a crowd of Leeds fans last week which is a coward move.

There has been the racist abuse towards the Coventry player and the Bradley taunting at Sunderland fans.

They have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    You're back reading and replying on a thread you don't give a feck about you lunatic!!!

I saw a video of a Wednesday fan throwing a pool ball into a crowd of Leeds fans last week which is a coward move.

There has been the racist abuse towards the Coventry player and the Bradley taunting at Sunderland fans.

They have issues.
    Don’t think it’s my blood pressure that needs checking . Think you need to calm yourself down . 👍

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    New poster? Don't like Millers fans to have a go at the pigs (Prob have a go at me for calling them that!) You wunt have to be a piggy yourself would you? Just a thought. Hmm?
    Don’t mind being called a bell end or a lunatic by anyone , but don’t refer me to a piggy please .🤣

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast