+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Dianne Abbott and the media

O/T:- Dianne Abbott and the media

... a media, bored by feeble current affairs, resort to cheap media click bait. Firstly, members of the Royal family are torn apart for tidying up a photo, plumbing depths in the hope that the monarchy will jump to a media agenda. Next, we have the idiot Dianne Abbott also plumbing depths by signalling a story from 2019. No doubt she decides to be offended by the turn of phrase 'she should be shot'. I think a number of referees officiating at ML deserve to be shot ... but that's just my turn of phrase. No doubt there will be questions on QT to lighten the pathetic BBC's attempt to retain popularity ...
    Last edited by SwalePie; 12-03-2024 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... a media, bored by feeble current affairs, resort to cheap media click bait. Firstly, members of the Royal family are torn apart for tidying up a photo, plumbing depths in the hope that the monarchy will jump to a media agenda. Next, we have the idiot Dianne Abbott also plumbing depths by signalling a story from 2019. No doubt she decides to be offended by the turn of phrase 'she should be shot'. I think a number of referees officiating at ML deserve to be shot ... but that's just my turn of phrase. No doubt there will be questions on QT to lighten the pathetic BBC's attempt to retain popularity ...
    I have to say the amount of attention the photo has been in the news has astounded me, but that’s the BBC and SKY for you ignoring the real issues that matter.

I'm not at all interested in the photo. I do think that it is understandable that any MP might be concerned at comments suggesting they be shot given that two MPs have been murdered in recent years.

Mr Horse manure, you regularly complain about "the establishment". So who is closest to "the establisment" in this case? Is it nonentity Diane Abbott and the Labour party, or is it the very wealthy Frank Hester and the Conservative party? Who would you go for?

Whatever, it's yet another disaster for the Tories. After a day of dithering they finally admit Hester's words were racist. But only after Badenoch broke ranks to further her campaign to replace Sunak. It must be really hard for Soccerman, not only are his beloved Notts dropping like a stone, his beloved Tories are dropping even faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Mr Horse manure, you regularly complain about "the establishment". So who is closest to "the establisment" in this case? Is it nonentity Diane Abbott and the Labour party, or is it the very wealthy Frank Hester and the Conservative party? Who would you go for?

Whatever, it's yet another disaster for the Tories. After a day of dithering they finally admit Hester's words were racist. But only after Badenoch broke ranks to further her campaign to replace Sunak. It must be really hard for Soccerman, not only are his beloved Notts dropping like a stone, his beloved Tories are dropping even faster!
    It’s really nice I am still in your thoughts, bless. Keep giving the bookies your money…mug.

Thank god when we’re all down about Notts we’ve got NCMs best right wing nutter parody account to cheer us all up.

The only thing more entertaining than you Hoss is the soap opera that is the Windsor family, what have they done with the favourite daughter in law now she’s finally got fed up with Pegging Bill’s extra curricular activities?

The only shame about it is that we’ve all got to pick up their bills. Can’t they all **** off to an island or something?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    It’s really nice I am still in your thoughts, bless. Keep giving the bookies your money…mug.
    Actually, the bookies have given me money today. Anyone with a brain would quickly realise that offers like "money back if your horse loses" are a free gift, and the first day of Cheltenham is the time to take advantage. You can win but you can't lose!

So who's the mug and who's the loser?

Actually, the bookies have given me money today. Anyone with a brain would quickly realise that offers like "money back if your horse loses" are a free gift, and the first day of Cheltenham is the time to take advantage. You can win but you can't lose!

So who's the mug and who's the loser?
    I also got some dirty money from the bookies, but as a Tory I'm sure you'd admire that:

Skybet

£3.00
    Single
    @ 4/1
    You won £15.00! (including stake)

Won
    Crawley @ 4/1
    Full Time Result

Crawley v Notts County (FT 2v1)

£2.00
    Single
    @ 10/1
    You won £22.00! (including stake)

Won
    Crawley @ 10/1
    Full Time Result

I also got some dirty money from the bookies, but as a Tory I'm sure you'd admire that:

Skybet

£3.00
    Single
    @ 4/1
    You won £15.00! (including stake)

Won
    Crawley @ 4/1
    Full Time Result

£2.00
    Single
    @ 10/1
    You won £22.00! (including stake)

Won
    Crawley @ 10/1
    Full Time Result

That's good betting whatever way you look at it. Albeit a bit perverse. How did you feel after this?!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Thank god when we’re all down about Notts we’ve got NCMs best right wing nutter parody account to cheer us all up.

The only thing more entertaining than you Hoss is the soap opera that is the Windsor family, what have they done with the favourite daughter in law now she’s finally got fed up with Pegging Bill’s extra curricular activities?

The only shame about it is that we’ve all got to pick up their bills. Can’t they all **** off to an island or something?
    Long live the King

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast