+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Crawley 12.03.24 [EFL L2]

Massive close season now needed

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    I'd like to know why they chose SM, who has never dealt with EFL football or some senior experienced players before.
    And they paid compensation for him too

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    The point that JOB got for us may yet be crucial
    Yes indeed!

F'in crap. Get rid of Maynard

I said I would judge Maynard after 10 games.....

Time to go Stu, it's just not good enough.

Could have been 6 or 7 if it wasn't for Slocombe.

Defenders still making errors. Crosses in the box not being stopped. Discipline still all over the place, terrible substitutions. The so called 'tweaks' have not been addressed.

Can't believe he took Jones AND Crowley off. Yeah, I understand trying to save the legs of one...but not both out most creative players at the same time!!

We WILL go down with this guy in charge next season. He's just learning on the job in L2 and we don't have the time, it's too risky.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I'd love to ask Luke Williams privately what he feels has gone wrong since he left, was he surprised we appointed Maynard or was there anything Notts could have done to persuade him to stay etc.
    Who cares, he left us, get over it.

5 defeats in a row, that's the worst run since we lost 6 early 2018/19 during which Nolan was sacked, Crossley took charge of 1 game and then Kewell got thrashed in his first game v Exeter for the sixth straight loss.

Each game I think we’ve hit rock bottom, but then we haven’t.. and what makes it worse is that some of the players were playing better tonight. Nemane as one example put a shift in.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Who cares, he left us, get over it.
    Tell that to our useless players who have lost 7 out of 9 games since, even the most pessimistic Notts fan out there could not have predicted this.

Taxi for Maynard and fill it with Cameron, morias, Randall, stone, bostock and others please, don't care if they are strapped to the roof or crammed in the boot.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast