+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Crawley 12.03.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    So it seems we are very lucky to be ahead at HT. Can't see this lasting...
    Not really Mark, 2 teams really having a go at each other, if Macca had finished any of his 3 chances we would be having a different discussion...Crawley looks tidy and organised and look like a playoff side but we are matching them all the way in fairness

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Slocombe has made some decent saves tonight and, to a certain extent, kept us in it to be fair. Shame about the time-wasting booking though of course.
    How come opposition keepers can take the urine at Meadow Lane with no booking but Slocombe gets booked on 30 mins? I don't care about the booking for time wasting, I want to see consistency though

They're number 2 has all the time in the world to get crosses into our box, we just don't seem to be capable of closing them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    After Bracegirdles performance at FM Saturday he can **** off. Stay up there with the inbreds.
    Around the 11 minute mark we put about a 20 pass move from one end of the pitch to the other and side to side and he was giving some stats on Crowley's home/away goal tally. Luckily Stall drew attention to it afterwards otherwise it would've been lost forever in the void.

Saturday opponents Accrington 0-1 down at Swindon and heading for a 5th straight defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Yes got to agree that Robertson seems very poor tonight hope he improves second half.
    Unusual for him in fairness, been a great signing so far so let's hope he's much better in the second half

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Around the 11 minute mark we put about a 20 pass move from one end of the pitch to the other and side to side and he was giving some stats on Crowley's home/away goal tally. Luckily Stall drew attention to it afterwards otherwise it would've been lost forever in the void.
    Exactly what I pointed out. Unless you're watching the stream, you don't realise how much of the play this idiot doesn't mention. We have to get rid of him, I wrote to Radio Nottm and they didn't even reply!

Jones straight at it this second half, 2 players already booked for fouling him, I just hope he doesn't get injured as Crawley are a very psychical side.. JOB just booked now too

Stags behind again.
    Accy equalise at Swindon.

Notts 14th as we stand.

Macca must score tonight
    Working hard and getting loads of chances
    Unfortunate disallowed one that would have done the trick

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast