+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Crawley 12.03.24 [EFL L2]

HT 1-0
    Stall singling out Slocombe's saves in his summing up. Almost identical styles of play out there, Notts doing really well so far.

We've not had a 1-0 win in over a year, despite it being our all time 2nd most frequent scoreline (after 1-1). Will this be the first since Halifax home January 2023?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    After Bracegirdles performance at FM Saturday he can **** off. Stay up there with the inbreds.
    I think he must have read some of the comments of his cricket-style commentary and went on a mad one! Or he just prefers Mansfield…

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    1 up. Squad will get drug tested
    Is that the best you can come up with!! - get behind the team !!

Half time and we ain't conceded which is an absolute miracle, played well in spells, Jones and Macari the stand outs...Macca looks shot of confidence which is a huge worry 😟

Phew! It's nice to get to half-time without conceding. I bet anyone who backed Macca to be League Two's leading scorer is beginning to sweat. He can't buy a goal at the moment. Let's hope he finds the back of the net in the second half, as I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Made it to half time 1-0 up. Not sure I want an "end to end" game when we're winning, but we probably couldn't play a containing game if we tried!

Playing ok so far cant complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Correct decision actually,how can you time waste after 30 mins.Slocombe is a T**T
    One speaks for ones self - doesn’t one!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Is that the best you can come up with!! - get behind the team !!
    Was only jesting. Get yourself a sense of humour transplant

Much better. Many of the players have taken responsibility and raised their games.

Great entertainment seeing 2 dodgy L2 sides trying to play like Liverpool, Man City.
    So many attacks, is it wasteful play or stout defending which is keeping the score down? Probably the former.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast