+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The manager is a loser

Quote Originally Posted by midshipman View Post
    Is there any further news on the bust up the senior players had with S M. Seems to have gone very quiet over this matter. Thanks for any further information
    Maybe because there may not have been a bust up - probably just people making assumptions to get attention!

I think he'll get to the end of the season unless there's an emergency situation where there's real danger of relegation, sacking someone so soon is admision of fault from the owners and can't see that happening.

Why would someone want to stay until the end of the season knowing they are going to be out of work at the end of it. The players will think feck him he's going shortly especially if the rumours are true. Plus he carries on losing not good for SM Street cred

Just listened to SM,s pre match talk and he seems to have been watching different games to me, in fact it was a bit uncomfortable if I’m honest. He seems to have the utmost belief and faith in what he’s doing which concerns me or is this what’s happens when your up against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smigpie View Post
    Just listened to SM,s pre match talk and he seems to have been watching different games to me, in fact it was a bit uncomfortable if I’m honest. He seems to have the utmost belief and faith in what he’s doing which concerns me or is this what’s happens when your up against it.

Thing is, what would you say ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Thing is, what would you say ?
    Say both the results and performances have not been good enough, admit that the players have been making too many mistakes and also say that my constant changing of tactics is a hindrance as well that doesn't help the players. A bit of honesty would be nice bearing in mind the ambition was for promotion this season according to the board yet we are aren't even in the equation

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Say both the results and performances have not been good enough, admit that the players have been making too many mistakes and also say that my constant changing of tactics is a hindrance as well that doesn't help the players. A bit of honesty would be nice bearing in mind the ambition was for promotion this season according to the board yet we are aren't even in the equation
    Unfortunately in the real world that never happens.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678