+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diane Abbott Stands Up 37 Times

All the airwaves are taken up with is Gaza, MP's behaviour and weak leadership over blatant racism, a welcome distraction for Sunak from NHS waiting lists, roads like Port Stanley & declining living standards.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    All the airwaves are taken up with is Gaza, MP's behaviour and weak leadership over blatant racism, a welcome distraction for Sunak from NHS waiting lists, roads like Port Stanley & declining living standards.
    Do you ever get the feeling the world is already over a tipping point WCV?
    It has entered a different form of crazy, EVERYWHERE now.
    I think we are at a "Turning page" moment in our history/evolution.
    Very bizzare world right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    As it isn't just the eco system which faces the potential for irreversible change you could argue the tipping point came just before global IQ averages started to fall prior to the turn of the Millennium.

Interesting point Dubbs, I am left wondering how much evolution the human race has left, are we already regressing towards feudality?

Don't worry....Putin will solve all our problems with a gigantic fireworks display in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Interesting point Dubbs, I am left wondering how much evolution the human race has left, are we already regressing towards feudality?
    Occam's razor.....
    a scientific and philosophical rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex or that explanations of unknown phenomena be sought first in terms of known quantities.

Perhaps it is more simple then we are trying to make it. We humans do have a history of making complex the most simplest things.

I see a well prepared Trap/Ambush ahead for humanity.
    But you are not without knowledge.....🤫

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    As it isn't just the eco system which faces the potential for irreversible change you could argue the tipping point came just before global IQ averages started to fall prior to the turn of the Millennium.
    That the environment is changing there is no doubt 68'.
    Maintain your own IQ 68' and I am sure nature will do the rest.
    No friendly fire incidents ahead. Nature Knowles it's own....🪖

That the environment is changing there is no doubt 68'.
    Maintain your own IQ 68' and I am sure nature will do the rest.
    No friendly fire incidents ahead. Nature Knowles it's own....🪖
    I do try Dubbs 😃 .......

https://foodforthebrain.org/

....... their cognitive function test is pretty decent and I can thoroughly recommend a read of some of their resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I do try Dubbs 😃 .......

https://foodforthebrain.org/

....... their cognitive function test is pretty decent and I can thoroughly recommend a read of some of their resources.
    Thank you for that link...👍

Thanks from me too, just did the cognitive test - had no idea that just 1% of Alzheimer's cases have a genetic link and we therefore have more than a fighting chance of defending ourselves against dementia.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)