+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diane Abbott Stands Up 37 Times

Diane Abbott Stands Up 37 Times

Whilst the comments from the Tory Donor Frank Hester were disgusting - Diane Abbott stood up 37 times today in PMQ wanting Hoyle to let her speak.

Was this the same Abbott who was racist and made derogatory antisemitism comments?

You can’t make it up! How can the woman appear so upset when she clearly is no better than Hester!

Baffled!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Whilst the comments from the Tory Donor Frank Hester were disgusting - Diane Abbott stood up 37 times today in PMQ wanting Hoyle to let her speak.

Was this the same Abbott who was racist and made derogatory antisemitism comments?

You can’t make it up! How can the woman appear so upset when she clearly is no better than Hester!

Baffled!
    I’m intrigued to know what she exactly said that was antisemitic. Seriously, i must have missed something here. Someone please shed light on this. Or else i’ll assume this is a fabricated allegation?

I bet we’re not far from a general election being called.. typical signs are the right wingers ramp up their racist rhetoric. Seriously do we as a nation have to go that low to win votes? This is all deliberate and it seems we’ll all fight over another culture race war. Makes you a proud brit doesn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    ......Seriously do we as a nation have to go that low to win votes?.......
    You just had to go there didn't you? Cue incoming reply about how he doesn't vote, hasn't done for years and wouldn't blame the youth of today for running through care homes with a length of rope for having their futures denied to them by doddering old fools with no future. Be it on your own head.

I'd have mentioned something about Putin and Trump but I don't know whether Al' ever references them as I never read political threads. I haven't even opened this one as I have no interest in politics and just thought I'd mention I don't care despite not even having access to the Internet. So there 😇 .

Baffled!
    Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I’m intrigued to know what she exactly said that was antisemitic. Seriously, i must have missed something here. Someone please shed light on this. Or else i’ll assume this is a fabricated allegation?

I bet we’re not far from a general election being called.. typical signs are the right wingers ramp up their racist rhetoric. Seriously do we as a nation have to go that low to win votes? This is all deliberate and it seems we’ll all fight over another culture race war. Makes you a proud brit doesn’t it.

Evening Regis. Abbott suggesting Jewish people are not subjected to the same racism as some other minorities. This was classed as antisemitism, hateful and racist. You could pick holes in this and Hester’s comments but both are racist.

Disgusting as you say how blows are traded and so low to win votes. The race card now is played when sadly it fits an agenda.

Don’t like Sunak but the party represents multi cultural harmony far more than Labour who still are riddled with antisemitism and demands about Gaza. We should keep our noses firmly out of Middle Eastern affairs and let their rich neighbouring countries provide the aid and assistance - my view anyway!

I can’t stand Abbott but I haven’t got a clue about the suggestions in the post?

As far as the comments made about her, they are racist, it’s preposterous to suggest otherwise.

Sunak has made himself look even more ridiculous by not immediately calling this out and returning the £10m.

You’d think a man of Asian heritage would be able to easily spot racism, apparently not!?

Maybe Sunak is the Asian Lineker, maybe it’s because I is white!

She stood up 37 times? That is probably the most exercise the ''woman'' has done in years. What an utter imbecile she is.

Baffled!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Wazoo View Post
    She stood up 37 times? That is probably the most exercise the ''woman'' has done in years. What an utter imbecile she is.

Jeremy said she did lots of riding!

She probably had no intention of speaking, it’s her exercise routine.

Seriously, it’s disheartening to see how low our politics has sunk. Bring back Boris………

…….oh, hang on……!

Politicians represent the morals of the voting population.
    Can't remember who said that but pretty close to the truth the world over.

Really do not like Diane Abbott but do think it strange that she was not allowed to ask her question, particularly as it related to an issue that directly involved herself. The Speaker's argument being based on the technicality of limited time for PMQT then looks disingenuous at best. As for Sunak, refusing to not give back the donation because Hester's "remorse (for his comments) should be accepted " says it all and he'll be tarred as a bounty/coconut like Cruella and Bad Enoch if he isn't careful 😮😁

The whole Gaza thing has certainly brought the worst out in too many people but it is sad that our politicians have also stooped to the mud slinging of racist accusations. The Tories claiming Labour are infested with anti-Semitism and Labour claiming that the government support for Israel is Islamophobic veers on the juvenile and is deliberately divisive. Certainly, such behaviour by our politicians is not at all helpful in a difficult situation where acts of both anti-Semitism and Islamophobia are sadly on the increase here in Britain, fuelled by racist idiots who try to justify their behaviour by what is happening in Gaza.

Whilst I quite despair of many of our own politicians however, at least the UK hasn't (quite) sunk to the depths of US politics. The best they can offer is a choice between Trump and Biden again. Really? Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong Un, Kharmenei et al must be pi ssing themselves...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)