+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave Cormack

Dave Cormack

Is a gormless weirdo

Discuss.

He's loaded though and has big hooses. He eats rolls and hasn't forgotten his roots!

Being rich alone is enough for him to be accepted up here. Just like Milne before him.

Our Chairman and ex chairman highlight everything that is wrong with the city in general and sadly our team suffers because of it too.

Not much worth discussing about that egotistical pr1ck.

Ive defended him up to now, & off the park there have been definite improvements, but its the football side & the team on the park that is all that really matters & he’s made an absolute rip roaring cünt of that.

If / when we go down (I’m in the “when” camp currently as I think its almost inevitable tbh) it will be inexcusable & unacceptable & he needs to leave.

Don’t care where, how, in what way, just go - as a minimum if nobody will buy him out, he must step back & have nothing more to do with running the club. Won’t want to hear another word from him ever again either.

And he can take that equally gormless weirdo Milne with him.

There is absolutely no coming back from relegation - none.

No if’s, no buts, the day that happens, get the fück out our club…

I don’t think Dave Cormack is some evil villain who is trying to destroy the club on purpose but he clearly isn’t mentally stable enough to be in charge of a football club.

Stewart Milne has known him for a long time so he knows exactly what sort of character he is but still decided to sell the club to him.That decision could end up being the worst of the many terrible decisions he made as chairman.

From his interviews and what I read about Cormack it sounds like he’s an egomaniac who wants to be in control of every part of the football club which has put us into this situation. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like he even realises he is the biggest problem here so he’s not going to change how he is running the club.

I wonder how his ego is going to take the fact he will go down in history as the man who was chairman when we got relegated for the first time.

It appears that his biggest problem is that he doesn't know anything about football, if he did he wouldn't keep making ridiculous managerial appointments.

I think Cormack genuinely loves the club and has the club's best interests at heart.
    The problem is that he's one of these guys who has been uber successful in life.
    This requires a certain mentality, call it drive, focus, single mindedness.
    When this brings success in one field, their ego things the skills/qualities are transferable.
    Cormack's issue has been an unwillingness to put people with the requested skills in place to do the jobs he has hamfistedlessly tried to do himself.
    The Hoffenheim boy's "root and branch" should've been done years ago.
    When McInnes was still in situ.
    It was clear at the time that getting rid of McInnes in isolation was a bad move.
    Appointing Glass without a senior hand on the tiller (DoF, General Manager.....whatever the title) was an act of folly.
    Goodwin was an old school "take a punt on a media darling from a smaller club" appointment.
    Failed.
    Robson's appointment was Aitken 95 mk. 2.
    Warnock......fu ck knows. Banter club sh1te.
    Through all of this, the football infrastructure remains unfit for purpose.
    We're a mess, an absolute shambles.
    Somehow, we need to scramble together enough points for tenth and, in the summer, get people in posts to do jobs for which they're qualified.
    I don't think we have players with enough minerals about them to get tenth.
    I don't think we have players with enough minerals about them to handle a play off against Rovers or Jooooot.
    I have the fear.

He’s got to realise now he’s in grave danger or becoming the first Aberdeen chairman to oversee relegation. Time to stop the games now and bring someone in right now who will be able to save us from the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think Cormack genuinely loves the club and has the club's best interests at heart.
    The problem is that he's one of these guys who has been uber successful in life.
    This requires a certain mentality, call it drive, focus, single mindedness.
    When this brings success in one field, their ego things the skills/qualities are transferable.
    Cormack's issue has been an unwillingness to put people with the requested skills in place to do the jobs he has hamfistedlessly tried to do himself.
    The Hoffenheim boy's "root and branch" should've been done years ago.
    When McInnes was still in situ.
    It was clear at the time that getting rid of McInnes in isolation was a bad move.
    Appointing Glass without a senior hand on the tiller (DoF, General Manager.....whatever the title) was an act of folly.
    Goodwin was an old school "take a punt on a media darling from a smaller club" appointment.
    Failed.
    Robson's appointment was Aitken 95 mk. 2.
    Warnock......fu ck knows. Banter club sh1te.
    Through all of this, the football infrastructure remains unfit for purpose.
    We're a mess, an absolute shambles.
    Somehow, we need to scramble together enough points for tenth and, in the summer, get people in posts to do jobs for which they're qualified.
    I don't think we have players with enough minerals about them to get tenth.
    I don't think we have players with enough minerals about them to handle a play off against Rovers or Jooooot.
    I have the fear.
    Spot on Sneck.

I feel way worse about this than I ever did in 95. Shyte players with heart could get us out of this mess - we’ve got a squad of shyte gutless wet wipes (Shinnie excepted but he’s nae fit he was and canna do it all himself).

Re Warnock, I think its clear he walked. Mutually agreed my arse. No way we punted him with no manager anywhere near being appointed. That’s just more absolute shyte from the club & they must think our heads zip up at the back.

So that tells us 2 things:

The club is an absolute shambles & Dave is difficult if not impossible to work with.

Warnock is an utterly self centred egotist who didn’t want his reputation tarnished when he realised a job he thought would be a skoosh turned out to be much more difficult than he imagined.

What a time to be alive…

Shameful day. I’ve just read that fat tosspot Boyd’s column on everything that’s going on at Pittodrie and found myself agreeing with it. Just when you thought things couldn’t get worse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast