+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell Away Match Thread March 16th

Motherwell Away Match Thread March 16th

We go again.
    Murderwell away on Saturday, what are the chances of this shower being able to pick themselves up have a real go and get the three points?
    For me I doubt it very much but would be delighted if they do go out there and prove me wrong, I just cannot see it happening.
    2-0 Murderwell and the free fall continues, thanks to the prawcess.

We absolutely need to win this, or at least not lose, with two relegation battle games coming up after it against Ross County and Livi.

We won't avoid defeat, though. I also think it'll be 2-0 to the bad guys.

I almost can’t bear to watch. Can’t see us getting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    We absolutely need to win this, or at least not lose,
    Yup.

I honestly though we would get something last night, but they proved me wrong again.

The performance was more worrying than the score last night.

I honestly don't give a f*ck about the players, but I do care about the club in general. We can't just switch off from it and follow f*cking rugby or golf.

We got a great result down their earlier in the season and we will do it again on Saturday.

If the same non entity is in charge of motivating our poor diddums then there is only one likely outcome. Last night was a farce and as bad as we have been. No surprise really when the undroppables keep playing. Their dignity left a good while ago.

Three points today folks.

Top six here we come!

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Three points today folks.

Top six here we come!

COYR
    Absolutely, we can do this!

The players have been talking a lot in the media about our predicament and what they're going to do about it, let's see them talking on the pitch today.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    The players have been talking a lot in the media about our predicament and what they're going to do about it, let's see them talking on the pitch today.
    The players can go & take a great big long fück to themselves.

Absolutely sick of their chat about “what they’re gonna do”. Not just this year either…

Aberdeen: Roos, Devlin, Gartenmann, MacDonald, MacKenzie, Shinnie, Barron, Clarkson, McGrath, Hoilett, Miovski.

Substitutes: Doohan, Jensen, Duk, McGarry, Phillips, Sokler, Polvara, Duncan, Milne.

4-2-3-1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast