+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could be a welcome addition against Huddersfield

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Can go now for me Blackett take Hall Peltier Green with him that's just for starters. Injured more than fit no good to us.
    Can you go now ?

It will be a welcoming site to see him back involved with us. It has been a very long time out though for a hammy tear surgery or no surgery.

Will he be offered a new deal?

Will he refuse a new deal if offered one?

Has he come back at the right time to showcase himself to potential other clubs?

yes,yes,yes.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Still positive though. Him and Humphreys have been the major loss this season.
    It probably would have been a different outcome to the season if those two had been fit throughout.
    It would also freed up Odoffin to play further forward where I think he’s more effective

According to LR in yesterday’s Tiser he’s not ready yet something like “back out on the grass but not in full time training” sadly as said be enough time to put himself in shop window, another one not be missed

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Can go now for me Blackett take Hall Peltier Green with him that's just for starters. Injured more than fit no good to us.
    Yep, we should have got rid of cheio sooner at start of his contract he was injured more than fit.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    It would also freed up Odoffin to play further forward where I think he’s more effective
    Yes, he would offer more protection and cover more ground than most of our current midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    False. He is hardly back, not even with main group yet.
    It's not false...

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...8_ySt5-5ERu0G8

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I am happy .
    Lie 🤣

Blackett is so cool on the ball and always has time, never panics though long injury this season and missed several games last season due to injury. He would deffo be a risky signing against the bustling foruds in league 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12