+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, Scorers & Attendance Predictions vs. Accrington (A) 16.03.24 [EFL L2]

Accrington 2-3 Notts

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Attachment 25858

The 1-2 scoreline against Crawley may suggest a close game until you see that they had 30 shots, 14 on target, and it was only thanks to a fine performance by recalled Sam Slocombe that kept the score respectable.

Matt Smith of Salford now has 23 goals, the same as Macauley Langstaff, and unless Macca finds his goalscoring touch soon, that League Two Leading Scorer title could slip through his fingers.

Saturday would be as good a time as any to start putting away the chances he’s been missing lately, so I’ll go for a surprise victory on the road.

Accrington 2 Notts 3

Macca 2, Crowley

765 Stunned Pies
    Accrington 2 Notts 0

539 Notts fans

Accrington 4 -1 Notts
    Austin
    521 Notts Fans

manager stays for the rest of the Season

Lose 2-1 460 disgruntled fans yet again

Accrington 2 - 2 Notts

I get the feeling a draw keeps the fool here longer, a win even longer, I almost want us to get battered to speed his departure.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Accrington 2 - 2 Notts
    Accies 3-1 Notts

Accy 4 -2 Notts. Notts take a 2 goal lead, but a catalogue of mistakes gift the home side a comfortable win. 435 Notts fans

This game is basically like a bottom of the barrel clash with us 23rd in current form and Accrington 22nd based on the past six games. On the past ten games we are bottom of the leauge and Accrington 19th.

This has got to surely be the game we turn it around and get the three points. We beat Crawley, Accrington and Bradford under LW so now we are starting to collect data from teams lower down in the table.

I really am not bothered about style in terms of performance tomorrow. We just need to win somehow whether that's a mistake from the oppositon and we win 1-0 or someone scores with their buttocks like Neal Bishop did against Crewe all those years ago. However it goes in just get a goal or two.

Accrington 1-2 Notts County
    Langstaff, Jatta

Attendance 560 Notts Fans

After Tuesday, I couldn't see us winning at all for the rest of the season, although I have tix for Accy and Bradford and I'm going to both, so I must be a sadist or somet.
    Not sure why but my gut is thinking we'll sneak a win at Accy, not sure why. Delusions of grandeur maybe?

So I'm going for Accy 1 Notts 2

Random defender headed goal and then Jatta to come on and score winner...and no, ain't haven't had any of that smoky stuff.

600ish cold/wet pies.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast