Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
Different things going on Pass in football with all due respect mate .

The fans only get to have one club , for many it makes or breaks their working week and this season has been hard work especially at Oakwell despite the league table .

Collins has done well with the tools he's had and done what HC's must do and that's get positive results .

One thing I do know is that folk like JAQ who have only been here two minutes are on a hiding to nothing criticising Barnsley folk .
I do not actually having a go at Barnsley folk more the concept of booing the team , I personally would never boo our players because I believe that is for one childish & more to the point counter productive but my main gripe is that it is hypocritical , the same fans who are booing would have been singing about Collins red and white army , and the greatest team the world as ever seen etc etc if you get my drift only days earlier , I understand that it is usually born out of frustration but frankly I find grown men booing pathetic , if watching your team is conditional that they have to be on top of their game and win every match then football is the wrong sport to follow . I have been critical of our owners & the squad they have assembled & my opinion of them has not changed but I do not blame the players or the manager for that , its not their fault they are not good enough & i believe they go to work & try their best but sometimes it is not good enough .