+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Buzz…

What’s happened to piggy?

Not sure.

It’s crazy how those guys at the other forum seem to spend so much time checking what goes on here. That moonie must monitor this place he posts on there immediately what is shared here

Finger being pointed at somebody on here being a poster on the buzz now,c’mon who is it?

One poster was banned for saying fans boo too much. Moonie is on record as Simmo Out so was maybe also one of the booers, but banning people just for disagreeing with his views is not freedom of speech

I feel for Moonie, all for freedom of speech but the temptation of power can turn you into a moral hypocrit god knows as a man who's held considerable responsibility in my time I can attest that it's difficult not to sell out one rule for some one rule for another oh well with gods help I think he'll start to reverse the bans and make the forum a positive place again

Keith

Moonie’s board, Moonies rules though - don’t you agree Keith? I mean, you wouldn’t have earned yourself that Honda if your staff had tried to undermine you, now would you?

Certainly can't be giving my business secrets away gratis (from the Latin, to mean "given away for free) but I will say that borders in of themselves necessitate violence, I only hope that this doesn't degrade the soul

Keith

Borders or boarders, Keith?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)