+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Ignore someone

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You don’t like being insulted but you’re happy to insult anyone who works behind a desk?
    I saw it as a compliment to those behind a desk, and a (weird) slur to those who don't - as though those of us with desk jobs can handle any intellectual challenge, and those who work elsewhere may have enough to cope with a forum, but probably have limitations elsewhere. A bit of a dig at teachers, who split their time between desk and non-desk.

Either way, the good news is, he's found some peace this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You don’t like being insulted but you’re happy to insult anyone who works behind a desk?

Insulting someone personally it's just showing their ignorance. I'm working class got my hands dirty. I'm not insulting anyone whose mostly worked behind a desk or computer but if they're questioning my intelligence then they'll go same way. This site it's not to get personal how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Insulting someone personally it's just showing their ignorance. I'm working class got my hands dirty. I'm not insulting anyone whose mostly worked behind a desk or computer but if they're questioning my intelligence then they'll go same way. This site it's not to get personal how I see it.
    You’ve suggested many times on here that a desk job isn’t real work. I sent you a private message about this months ago, but you never read it. If you ever do, the offer still stands.

Insulting someone personally it's just showing their ignorance.
    Says this, but controls the definition of what is 'personal'. Happy to chat sh** about players, coaches, certain fans, class distinctions, etc, but it stops when he says so.

I'm working class got my hands dirty. I'm not insulting anyone whose mostly worked behind a desk or computer....
    So much to unpick in this horsesh**. Class is about the amount of swarfega you get through? Those who's hands are clean are to be treated with different levels of tolerance??

I only suggested you parade your IQ, you're the one doing the clown act.
    Last edited by UlleyMiller; 16-03-2024 at 11:11 AM. Reason: typo

Where's the moderator who likes to ban people today?

Why are users getting away with insulting each other and not getting banned? one rule.......

Not that anyone should get banned.

I'm finding myself agreeing with Ulley Miller. First time for everything

Quote Originally Posted by simplebrin View Post
    Where's the moderator who likes to ban people today?

Why are users getting away with insulting each other and not getting banned? one rule.......

Not that anyone should get banned.

I'm finding myself agreeing with Ulley Miller. First time for everything
    Jesus. Shoot me now.

(Apologies if blasphemy is against the unwritten protocol on what's offensive)

Who knows how you will be judged here.

“Posting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.”

Quote Originally Posted by simplebrin View Post
    Who knows how you will be judged here.

“Posting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.”
    So far:
    I'm someone else incognito.
    Not entitled to certain opinions.
    Ignorant.
    Like the sound of my own voice.
    Narcissistic.
    Occasionally piss myself.
    Not working class (not clear what class I am, since I work behind a desk but think hospitality isn't for me).

Oh, and evidently shunned by some of the obvious cliques.

Thankfully I'm a lifelong Miller, so I'm not fussed about little things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by UlleyMiller View Post
    So far:
    I'm someone else incognito.
    Not entitled to certain opinions.
    Ignorant.
    Like the sound of my own voice.
    Narcissistic.
    Occasionally piss myself.
    Not working class (not clear what class I am, since I work behind a desk but think hospitality isn't for me).

Oh, and evidently shunned by some of the obvious cliques.

Thankfully I'm a lifelong Miller, so I'm not fussed about little things like this.
    Yet you took the time to list them. 🤣🤣🤣.
    But not fussed about them. 👍🏻👍🏻

I’ve done the survey and you scored a tick on 5 of those.

Haven’t you been hit with a right wing or bully boy tag yet?

You must try harder. Not good enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast