+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Ignore someone

O/T Ignore someone

How do you on mobile on here? Meaning totally don't want read his posts

Are you trying to put yourself on ignore list 🤣🤣

Can't be done on phone app. You'll need to switch to Desktop version, click on the username of the poster you want to ignore, view their profile and add them to your ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    How do you on mobile on here? Meaning totally don't want read his posts
    Well this could be a bit.radical,and not everyone’s method…but have you tried just ignoring the posts..?..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Well this could be a bit.radical,and not everyone’s method…but have you tried just ignoring the posts..?..
    Just to do that you would have to ignore every post, if you block them it means you can’t read their posts on any thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Can't be done on phone app. You'll need to switch to Desktop version, click on the username of the poster you want to ignore, view their profile and add them to your ignore list.

Thanks will do next time I'm.on the laptop.

Thanks will do next time I'm.on the laptop.

UM now on my ignore list. Don't question my intelligence it's enough for on here. i haven't sat behind a desk/computer all my working life. Apprenticed trained at BSC by some legends & I passed learnt more there in 1'st few months than i ever did at school.

You could always post on the Coventry message board

UM now on my ignore list. Don't question my intelligence it's enough for on here. i haven't sat behind a desk/computer all my working life. Apprenticed trained at BSC by some legends & I passed learnt more there in 1'st few months than i ever did at school.
    You don’t like being insulted but you’re happy to insult anyone who works behind a desk?

Excellent news. Always nice to see technology step in where self control fails.

Polite plea to all other users: Please don't quote anything I post where Mr Gru is present, because this can sometimes negate the ignore rule.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast