+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tap in MN View Post
    To be fair though Army we made more of a scramble of it than it should have been.
    We did Tap in but when you’re down there and can’t buy a win stuff happens that make life very difficult.

Sometimes Tap in people are quick to find negatives because they have been there previously- I just think sometimes when you play well and get your bit of luck the team needs a lift not slagging off again.

Make no mistake we deserved our win and it meant alot to the team - why people continuosly slag the team off is beyond me, it’s almost like they’re disappointed we got the result ( frightening).

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    We did Tap in but when you’re down there and can’t buy a win stuff happens that make life very difficult.

Sometimes Tap in people are quick to find negatives because they have been there previously- I just think sometimes when you play well and get your bit of luck the team needs a lift not slagging off again.

Make no mistake we deserved our win and it meant alot to the team - why people continuosly slag the team off is beyond me, it’s almost like they’re disappointed we got the result ( frightening).
    Just a gentle reminder army88 we played against TEN men for EIGHTY minutes. At the end I expected the Bees to sting us with an equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just a gentle reminder army88 we played against TEN men for EIGHTY minutes. At the end I expected the Bees to sting us with an equaliser.
    Bt I’m not arguing with anyone and you’ll know like me sometimes it’s harder against 10 men as the opposition sit in get men behind the ball and wait to hit you on the break.

If we’d scored 3,more no one would have said a thing and let’s be honest we could and should have.

We are a team so low in confidence that any positives are great fully received - when odebert played Fofana in and his sublime finish the relief in their faces was evident to everyone.

I find it hard Bt to be constantly on the negative like some on here - credit where it’s due the team regardless of errors and there were some ( their goal was a free header again ).

However we WON regardless of score line or players on the pitch - cut them some slack when they deserve it eh ?

Far too many negatives in my thinking about Kompany now army88. WTF has he been doing playing Trafford over Muric?

I'm at a loss with him but sacking him is not the answer.

I'm renewing regardless.

Let's see what next season brings?

My youngest son and the now 8-year-old grandson told me we are going to about 12 away games next season.

I hope we are in the Championship, the wallet won't stretch to 12 EPL away games!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Bt I’m not arguing with anyone and you’ll know like me sometimes it’s harder against 10 men as the opposition sit in get men behind the ball and wait to hit you on the break.

If we’d scored 3,more no one would have said a thing and let’s be honest we could and should have.

We are a team so low in confidence that any positives are great fully received - when odebert played Fofana in and his sublime finish the relief in their faces was evident to everyone.

I find it hard Bt to be constantly on the negative like some on here - credit where it’s due the team regardless of errors and there were some ( their goal was a free header again ).

However we WON regardless of score line or players on the pitch - cut them some slack when they deserve it eh ?
    I agree, army. Yes we should have won by more, but we still won.

I think we are short on confidence. Several players seemed reluctant to shoot when they had the chance.

A win is a win and can only help in the confidence stakes.

'" A win is a win" and I agree can do nothing but good, without it I think we were finished with the EPL. For me it's important because I get to watch every EPL game whereas in the Championship only about one in four.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)