+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Accrington 16.03.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm pretty sure the owners would happily admit to a mistake if it comes down to it. They seem pretty pragmatic to me.
    Lets hope they do it before next season starts - for Notts County,s sake

Quote Originally Posted by DuckPie View Post
    What an absolute stupid thing to say, why would any player give away a pen on purpose, it was so unlucky, but there are a few on here will focus only on the negative, I think Kyle had a steady game today, some supporters on here need to get a bloody grip, I know it has not been good lately but to coming out with this garbage is down right ridiculous.
    It's obvious. There was no need to put his hand out. He wasn't trying to flag down a bus. If you can't see that you are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    According to the stats on BBC Sport, despite them having 23 shots, we had more on target than them (7 vs. 6).
    A lot were from way out.

I honestly think the decline down the table has been so bad that the owners will have no option but to change it at the end of the season, they need to show that they can learn from their mistakes. I'm not anti-Maynard like some clearly are and have been since day one but reallistically it needs a more proven manager to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Focus on the negative- you having a laugh - we have had 5 points from the last 30 and slumped to 17th . More worrying is the owners will stick with this clown in the hope he improves so they can say they were not wrong
    Whats to be positive about right now ??
    Nothing at all, but to say a player has deliberately gave a pen away is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Iremongersrighthand View Post
    It's obvious. There was no need to put his hand out. He wasn't trying to flag down a bus. If you can't see that you are delusional.
    No I think you are deluded saying stupid comments like he gave the pen away on purpose.

As much as SMs not convincing I’m not sure what he could do. You have Bostock just back from injury, JOB who’s no spring chicken and Austin (not a CM) all in the middle of the park and we must have the smallest side in the division, it’s not a recipe for success.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I honestly think the decline down the table has been so bad that the owners will have no option but to change it at the end of the season, they need to show that they can learn from their mistakes. I'm not anti-Maynard like some clearly are and have been since day one but reallistically it needs a more proven manager to come in.
    Nobody is anti maynard. I and everybody else was quite happy to give him time, But 5 points from 30 , no previous league experience or coaching, the players not really puting 100% in for him, his niceness like ardley all paints a picture of maynard being out of his depth

Quote Originally Posted by Could'vebeenacontender View Post
    Baldwin is a good player but doesn't have the mentality to be a professional footballer
    If he did he'd be playing a lot higher up the pyramid
    There's a ridiculous cock up or caution virtually every game
    And he cried off on Tuesday night on the first day of the Cheltenham Festival
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Nobody is anti maynard. I and everybody else was quite happy to give him time, But 5 points from 30 , no previous league experience or coaching, the players not really puting 100% in for him, his niceness like ardley all paints a picture of maynard being out of his depth
    I keep reading about these players not giving 100% but I have yet to see it with my own eyes, despite watching every game.

Maynards full of it - in his post match interviev he is complaining how hard it is to go away from home - yet he has lost 5 games at home - out of his depth
    Any decent manager like LW or Nolan wins todays game in my opinion

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast