+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Accrington 16.03.24 [EFL L2]

Jesus reading this forum at the moment is like following an Agatha Christie whodunnit that has been translated from English, into Mandarin then into Njerep.

As Winston Churchill once said about the Notts County Mad forum, "It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma".

Me thinks there's a bit of bull$h!t coming from some posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Jesus reading this forum at the moment is like following an Agatha Christie whodunnit that has been translated from English, into Mandarin then into Njerep.

As Winston Churchill once said about the Notts County Mad forum, "It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma".

Me thinks there's a bit of bull$h!t coming from some posters.
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I for one foresee a lengthy West End run for The Claptrap.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I wish it was claptrap
    Anyway time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Could'vebeenacontender View Post
    I wish it was claptrap
    Anyway time will tell
    Given that LW dropped him at the start of the season for coming back from the off season somewhat less conditioned than expected, I would think that all of this is expected and has been happening for ages. It's just that things aren't great that they are coming out now. LW had a few options to swap things about, but SM doesn't have even that limited option.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    Given that LW dropped him at the start of the season for coming back from the off season somewhat less conditioned than expected, I would think that all of this is expected and has been happening for ages. It's just that things aren't great that they are coming out now. LW had a few options to swap things about, but SM doesn't have even that limited option.
    Which option did LW have that SM doesn't? If anything I'd say the other way round is more accurate ignoring the last week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Which option did LW have that SM doesn't? If anything I'd say the other way round is more accurate ignoring the last week or two.
    Chicksen and Brindley for a start who have been injured pretty much all of SM's tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Magpie View Post
    Chicksen and Brindley for a start who have been injured pretty much all of SM's tenure.
    I would have thought having those two injured was a positive for SM.

Quote Originally Posted by Could'vebeenacontender View Post
    I wish it was claptrap
    Anyway time will tell
    Looks to me like a case for Inspector Yapp.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast