+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Accrington 16.03.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Well im not the owner and my guess is they will not sack him they will give him the season so they have enough data.
    Or to save face - because they will have to admit they got it badly wrong
    If Maynards in charge next season expect a lower table to relegation battle- can anybody see us troubling the top 7 with him in charge ??

I'm sure Maynard's a lovely bloke and it's certainly not all his fault but this needs to end when the season's over. We need a new manager/head coach for next season. Montague needs firing as well. Cannot believe we are 17th in the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Or to save face - because they will have to admit they got it badly wrong
    If Maynards in charge next season expect a lower table to relegation battle- can anybody see us troubling the top 7 with him in charge ??
    His subs last 2 games show how defensive / poor he is imo.

I think if he carries on this form we'll limp to say 51-54 points which is shocking given what we had in Jan.

I would like to see Jatta ana Mcgoldrick partnership. Langstaff has gone completely off the boil

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I'm sure Maynard's a lovely bloke and it's certainly not all his fault but this needs to end when the season's over. We need a new manager/head coach for next season. Montague needs firing as well. Cannot believe we are 17th in the table.
    Maybe he is nice - shows limited experience. He is another Ardley - he will never do anything. Probably be here for a year or 2 and get sacked eventually - lets hope he doesnt relegate us if he does stay next season. What a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Iremongersrighthand View Post
    Just gave a pen away on purpose. They just don't want to win a game for SM.
    What an absolute stupid thing to say, why would any player give away a pen on purpose, it was so unlucky, but there are a few on here will focus only on the negative, I think Kyle had a steady game today, some supporters on here need to get a bloody grip, I know it has not been good lately but to coming out with this garbage is down right ridiculous.

According to the stats on BBC Sport, despite them having 23 shots, we had more on target than them (7 vs. 6).

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Didn’t think Maynard’s tactics were that bad. They started hitting balls to the back post and Nemane was getting exposed and we needed more height on the pitch anyway. Why on earth Cameron sticks his arm out I have no idea. Baldwin gets yet another pointless booking this season, some of these players are just brain dead at times.
    Baldwin is a good player but doesn't have the mentality to be a professional footballer
    If he did he'd be playing a lot higher up the pyramid
    There's a ridiculous cock up or caution virtually every game
    And he cried off on Tuesday night on the first day of the Cheltenham Festival

Quote Originally Posted by DuckPie View Post
    What an absolute stupid thing to say, why would any player give away a pen on purpose, it was so unlucky, but there are a few on here will focus only on the negative, I think Kyle had a steady game today, some supporters on here need to get a bloody grip, I know it has not been good lately but to coming out with this garbage is down right ridiculous.
    Focus on the negative- you having a laugh - we have had 5 points from the last 30 and slumped to 17th . More worrying is the owners will stick with this clown in the hope he improves so they can say they were not wrong
    Whats to be positive about right now ??

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Focus on the negative- you having a laugh - we have had 5 points from the last 30 and slumped to 17th . More worrying is the owners will stick with this clown in the hope he improves so they can say they were not wrong
    Whats to be positive about right now ??
    I'm pretty sure the owners would happily admit to a mistake if it comes down to it. They seem pretty pragmatic to me.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast