+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

I do admit I only see what I want to see I was there but from when George Kerr became manager till Ronnie did 1st time I can't remember nothing memorable. Can remember back to 65, 81/82 sides best I've seen in my time watching the millers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    I'm almost starting to feel sorry for teams that don't beat us. The town fans looked mortified at the end.
    They were better than us, obviously but not by much. Will we regret not taking all three points,? No, it was only a friendly for us.
    General backslapping and high-fives around us. Another point towards not being the worst Championship team ever.
    Hoping their shout was a nailed on penalty. Be great to finally get a break from these officials.
    Disappointed most of the players went straight down the tunnel. The very least they owed us was a wave. I guess the we saw who cared and who didn't.
    Which ones were quick to scuttle off ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Which ones were quick to scuttle off ?
    Morrison was one who was encouraging the players to walk around and clap the fans. Viktor, nombe and. Can't remember the other one who went with him. Majority just walked off.

Have you seen the reasons for no odofin yesterday? https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...d-side-4558409
    Do you all buy this? I can understand on the bench if moving to a 4 at the back, but then he says we wanted to get players on that can run and he needed a rest. We have nearly two weeks off, and with 30 mins to go against ten men at home and no wins since boxing day why wouldn't you put the best attacking midfielder on? I think the fact they have done this dedicated article and those excuses are just covering up for something else.

What do you think is being covered up

Apologies if I've missed it but has there been any explanation about Hugill's absence yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Have you seen the reasons for no odofin yesterday? https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...d-side-4558409
    Do you all buy this? I can understand on the bench if moving to a 4 at the back, but then he says we wanted to get players on that can run and he needed a rest. We have nearly two weeks off, and with 30 mins to go against ten men at home and no wins since boxing day why wouldn't you put the best attacking midfielder on? I think the fact they have done this dedicated article and those excuses are just covering up for something else.
    A few bumps and knocks?
    What a wimp
    The is an attitude problem not fitness problem, something that's running strongly in our squad.
    Too many "shoulder shruggers" that don't care
    Big clearout needed

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Apologies if I've missed it but has there been any explanation about Hugill's absence yesterday?
    Apparently carrying an injury if you want to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    Another point towards not being the worst Championship team ever.
    We already hold that accolade.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Apparently carrying an injury if you want to believe that.
    Presumably a severely bruised ar$e?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast