+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

I don't think the player can be blamed for the manager not putting him on. Gru suggested he is part of the group that aren't happy in the dressing room perhaps that is why he wasn't played, personally I would like to see the players on the pitch that are capable of winning a game. It just all stinks at the moment

If players are swinging the lead I don't want them here. Richardson clearly is closer than us to the situation and will be more aware than anyone. He will deal with it in his way and the HR compliant way.
    A lot on here don't like hughill so him not playing should please them.
    Odoffin has bumps and bruises etc so why not trust Richardsons comments.
    Why would he not play his best player when he's desperate for results
    Doesn't make sense for him to shaft himself.
    He isn't incompetent as his previous record shows.
    Or is it that when anyone comes to RUFC it's always the cheap, no other option, worst possible decision that has ever been made decision because the Directors are useless and Ts is not bothered. Let's just see what happens who stays and who goes.
    Richardson will want to succeed because it's his job,how he earns good money and if he does well it will increase his stock and earning potential away from RUFC.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Presumably a severely bruised ar$e?
    Lol

Not Peltier he won't be here next season. Morrison player manager for now stay away fans back him in last few games this season. I will, have been anyway through all crap. Can't go with LR Kelly.

Why put him on the bench if you have no intention of playing him? A few bumps and bruises don't stop a player doing the last 20 mins against 10 men, he didn't come on because the manager didn't want him on

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Why put him on the bench if you have no intention of playing him? A few bumps and bruises don't stop a player doing the last 20 mins against 10 men, he didn't come on because the manager didn't want him on
    DM, pretty big statement that IF true. So what you are saying there is,

1. He's not playing him for reasons unknown.

2. There's no chance of an extended contract being offered to Odoffin.

3. Arguably, one of our better midfielders won't be here next season.

Big shout but I'd like to think it's not true and Richardson has his reasons for not using him yesterday. One thing he did fail in was leaving Cafu on, awful game, and why oh why or what does he ever see in Appiah?

I haven't seen him play but judging by the comments I see on here I've a feeling Appiah's appearances before 'better' players must be related to appearances v wages being paid by his parent club. If TS/RUFC can save a few quid now by putting him on, why not? We are going down anyway.

I would be appiah to see him sent back

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    DM, pretty big statement that IF true. So what you are saying there is,

1. He's not playing him for reasons unknown.

2. There's no chance of an extended contract being offered to Odoffin.

3. Arguably, one of our better midfielders won't be here next season.

Big shout but I'd like to think it's not true and Richardson has his reasons for not using him yesterday. One thing he did fail in was leaving Cafu on, awful game, and why oh why or what does he ever see in Appiah?
    Not really, the manager didn’t want him on the pitch if he did want him on he would have been on the pitch, how is that statement untrue or controversial? I am sure he has his reasons my -pint is the reasons stated in the special news article on the subject do not stack up. I struggle to see how people can stick up from LR at the moment, the performances are awful, the in game decisions are questionable at best, the lack of desire to win is saddening to watch, we just got hammered 5-0 twice in a week, and his stats are very very bad, one win in his time here and that came from a freak goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Not really, the manager didn’t want him on the pitch if he did want him on he would have been on the pitch, how is that statement untrue or controversial? I am sure he has his reasons my -pint is the reasons stated in the special news article on the subject do not stack up. I struggle to see how people can stick up from LR at the moment, the performances are awful, the in game decisions are questionable at best, the lack of desire to win is saddening to watch, we just got hammered 5-0 twice in a week, and his stats are very very bad, one win in his time here and that came from a freak goal.
    Give it a rest derby. Geez talk about everyone look at me.
    If LR didn't want odoffin to play he wouldn't even be on the bench.
    Stop trying to post what's fluttering around in your head as facts.

@ gwru. Where's that block button 😜😜😜😜😉

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789