+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

This match will remain in my memory, for one reason only: the worst performance from.a substitute I have ever seen.

Marvin Appiah, take a bow sir. Your dreadful little cameo will remain at the very bottom of the barrel for decades to come.

Well that was bloody awful,not even a good Lge1 game & that’s where both those teams are going.Can any Millers fans tell me what we do on the training ground all week because I can’t see anything on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Absolutely dire. Didn’t threaten them once after they went down to 10-men. Nombe anonymous again, terrible waste of money.

Attendance 11000? Stop insulting us all.
    The 11000 includes a lot of the NON attending 8000 season ticket holders, who have given up on TS's false promises.We are going nowhere at all under this stewardship.

Nombe was played on the right wing he's a box player feeding off a big forward I'm not knocking him till he plays there. Was Odoffin injured? if he wasn't why wasn't he starting. Morrison Rinohmota our best two players today. They were 2nd worst side in the championship after us down to 10 men for last half hour & we couldn't lay a glove on them. Surely TS can see LR Kelly have had their chance not taken it. Why bring Appiah on Eaves also? Teihi Hugill am I missing something why weren't they in the match day squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well that was bloody awful,not even a good Lge1 game & that’s where both those teams are going.Can any Millers fans tell me what we do on the training ground all week because I can’t see anything on the pitch.
    That's the point, there is no training pitch fit for purpose at this club.They have been training at NYS,which is now suffering and the pitch looks awful.Was the chairman there today?

It’s the best 16tg of March I’ve had for a 3 or so years!

Have we seen a worse match than that this season?No quality against a very poor side, who were reduced to ten men and we still couldn't score.The ones who turned up were very disappointed with that performance and the worrying thing is that unless major changes are made at this club,this decline will be far more serious.There is no foundation whatsoever and the board seem oblivious to all this with no long term plans.A clearout from top to bottom.

I dunno why fans are still getting het up. It is what it is till next season nowt will change. Just glad of a point to stop the rot we could quite easily have lost this even the opp with ten men. we will literally limp on till the end of the season with a half knacked squad and no forward power and width.. that wont change so no good moaning about it.

It could very well be our last point this season so enjoy and have a pint or summat.

Anyway, back to reality.

Poo team. Poo manager. Poo ex manager.

Poo recruitment. Poo cohesion.

Look no further than us spaffing 1million on Nombe as a panic buy pushed by MT.

LR will be gone come summer if this carries on for another week or two and that's fine with me.

Well be OK next season provided the clear out this year leaves us with just 3-4 of the current squad.

Didn't go today, the wife's not well, think that's the third home game I've missed in 20 years, probably picked a good one to miss.
    At least we didn't lose,and weren't playing Ipswich !

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast