+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

Huddersfield Town Post Match Thoughts

Those that chose watching paint dry or observing the grass grow may have made a wise choice today by all accounts. At the end of the day it's our first point for as long as I can remember and we kept a clean sheet to retain the hope of conceding less than 100 alive. One team assured of relegation and another set to join them?

Thoughts on today's entertainment?

Today just showing everybody why we have no clue on how to attack. 7yr olds can attack.

But it gets worse. When our strikers get involved I despair at how much money they've cost us in fees and wages for the return...I was gonna say give...more apt don't give.

I'm starting to think the Nombe signing was to line some peoples pockets at our expense.

I see better players at 5 a side week in week out than Nombe, Appiah, Revan.

4 games now without scoring.

Huddersfield will go down too they're dog ****e

Well PW 10 straight defeats is safe until next season, we kept a clean sheet we had a ref that was on our side, we saw a team that we are likely to play again next season (but they were still 20 times better than us), we only need 4 more points to beat the 2016/17 season. That is the positives, I need to calm down before my full opinions are posted.

Come on Stewart do the right thing and announce what we all want to hear.

1 shot on target at home against 10 men.
    Shocking.

I try hard to like Nombe. He looks the job, but doesn't look or play like a £1m player.

Absolutely dire. Didn’t threaten them once after they went down to 10-men. Nombe anonymous again, terrible waste of money.

Attendance 11000? Stop insulting us all.

Appiah is an imposter. No control, can't pick a pass. Check his birth certificate and passport someone please

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Appiah is an imposter. No control, can't pick a pass. Check his birth certificate and passport someone please
    And yet our clueless head coach keeps bringing him on. He is the worst professional footballer I have ever seen.

Plus points:

1. Ended our winning run.
    2. Wednesday thrashed.
    3. We weren't the ones who paid £8 million for Appiah.
    Last edited by great_fire; 16-03-2024 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Absolutely dire. Didn’t threaten them once after they went down to 10-men. Nombe anonymous again, terrible waste of money.

Attendance 11000? Stop insulting us all.
    They include the season ticket holders who don't turn up.

Should really be "sales" rather than attendance.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast