+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baldwin is out of contract

Baldwin is out of contract

Please Notts let him go.He is part of the problem not the solution.Cameron is under contract for another year,not much we can do about that.Just seen the highlights and well the manager ,who i think should go,is saddled with a load of crap at the back.Macari is the exception.

Good, his goals in the semi final against Boreham Wood will always be remembered but he has shown he's a non league player. The same for Cameron, there was a reason he was playing for Torquay. Hopefully we'll bring in a proper Capatain next season and put Cameron on the bench or loaned out.

Unfortunately we have a fair bit of dead weight under contract next season!!

If Accy had a reasonable forward today it would have been another goal from a howler of his in the 1st half. The pros don't outweigh the cons.

Not sure why Baldwin is getting the flack, maybe for a silly booking but Cameron was at fault for both goals
    Beaten onntge air for the first goal and a ridiculous handball for the second. Captain? Don't make me laugh

One of our best players in my opinion. Yes, he has the odd brain fart, but our 'play it out from the back' is always going to leave us exposed to errors. Also, either the best will in the world, the lack of protection from midfield is a bigger problem this season than the defenders per se. Franco Baresi would have looked ropey in our defence this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    One of our best players in my opinion. Yes, he has the odd brain fart, but our 'play it out from the back' is always going to leave us exposed to errors. Also, either the best will in the world, the lack of protection from midfield is a bigger problem this season than the defenders per se. Franco Baresi would have looked ropey in our defence this season.
    Absolute bollux.

This is all fascinating, amazing 👏

I think Baldwin is a good footballer but he is an accident waiting to happen.I have always thought he could play as a midfield cruncher but that wont happen.Sadly we need to let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    I think Baldwin is a good footballer but he is an accident waiting to happen.I have always thought he could play as a midfield cruncher but that wont happen.Sadly we need to let him go.
    So much goes through Baldwin and he is asked to do more with the ball at his feet than any other defender in this division. There are long phases where he is comfortably our best defender.

He is set up to make mistakes, that’s not really his fault, some of his brainfarts this season are completely at his door. However, if he goes we are going to have to spend a fortune to replace him with someone competent if we want to play the ball out in the same way through the central defender of a three.

Quote Originally Posted by Piessince67 View Post
    Please Notts let him go.He is part of the problem not the solution.Cameron is under contract for another year,not much we can do about that.Just seen the highlights and well the manager ,who i think should go,is saddled with a load of crap at the back.Macari is the exception.
    You simply do not what you are talking about - you do not understand the modern game !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast