+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ICT at Home

..just to confirm again.....I hate every single one of these players , the management team and the owner! Losers...every single one of them. This is the furthest that any of their careers are gonna go.

A f*cking nothing result,as bad as defeat. F*ck all of these overpaid c*nts,**** Jim Goodwin... get to f*ck out of my club!

The BBC stats look good tae. Did we win the game? Did we Fcuk! All that matters. "it's still in our own hands" I'm sure I will hear.

THAT'S what worries me.

I thought there was some urgency the second half at least but we played that whole game with 10. McMann has been below his standards the last month or so, possibly due to carrying a niggle, but no replacement there. Can't blame Thomson for that but anonymous at left back. Tactics second half were better and partly addressed missing any left back. Holy f*ck though, Cudjoe, you can't win games at any level with players of that standard, he makes grieve look a player.

Sick to f*ck of reading their pish in the newspapers about letting the fans down,needing a reaction. It's all f*cking talk, every week the same wet fart f*cking performances! F*ck every one of them!

Pissed off to f*ck! Thanks again United!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    We've looked less sound defensively ever since Grimshaw was taken out that position after Kirkcaldy game (a very decent team performance which makes it more strange)

He should not be playing Thomson at right back in places of Grimshaw, makes no sense to weaken that area, our successes this season come from a solid base, put Thomson ahead of him then he's definitely an asset and adds something positive that could become a fixture going forward
    Well there you go , maybe you’re brilliant with stats ? , but you’ve just proved you know zero about football, Grimshaw was a nightmare today at right back sold their goal no wonder he was subbed , big improvement second half with miller Thomson there , just as well you’re not the man picking the team , oh and cammy should’ve had a second yellow, very lucky to stay on the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    We've looked less sound defensively ever since Grimshaw was taken out that position after Kirkcaldy game (a very decent team performance which makes it more strange)

He should not be playing Thomson at right back in places of Grimshaw, makes no sense to weaken that area, our successes this season come from a solid base, put Thomson ahead of him then he's definitely an asset and adds something positive that could become a fixture going forward
    That aged well, all the way to the 12th minute!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Sick to f*ck of reading their pish in the newspapers about letting the fans down,needing a reaction. It's all f*cking talk, every week the same wet fart f*cking performances! F*ck every one of them!

Pissed off to f*ck! Thanks again United!
    A whole new level of GARBAGE today 🤨
    Hopeless, brainless, clueless.
    Goodwin is making us worse every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    A whole new level of GARBAGE today 🤨
    Hopeless, brainless, clueless.
    Goodwin is making us worse every week.
    The thing is, and I'm not just trying to say I told you so, the post split games last season were a massive red flag as far as I'm concerned. Add in Darvel,Spartans, QOTS,Falkirk,Raith.. this man cannot handle pressure games at all! His record in must win and should never be losing games is f*cking abysmal! If we want to have any chance at all of going up he has to go before next week's game. He will NEVER get us up via the play offs,absolutely not a chance!

no leaders on the park...no leaders off the park. An absolute wet w4nk of a team. I said in January...we needed to get a coach in for our strikers.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)