+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Sack the groundsman

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I have previously posted what happened and it is not what you have posted. I asked if it was possible to have a tour of the club offices at Gardyne but if it was not possible then it was not the end of the world.
    It was John Nelms who stated the wrong information in his letter to the Dee4life board of directors in reply to their nomination of Kenny Valentine as the Dee4life primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors under articles 79 - 82 of the Dundee Football Club Limited Articles of Association.
    John Nelms hates Dee4life because the Dee4life members voted in favour of NOT selling the A shares to FPS for the derisory sum of £8,000 later increased to £10,000 in January 2019.
    You should know by now that nobody is allowed to say no to John Nelms.
    OK got it now, you hate John Nelms because he wrote the letter pointing out that you were rude to staff members, remember we only have your word to the contrary and nobody believes you 100%, and because he went in the huff after the Dee4Life members rejected the derisory offer made for the A shares?

Infantile in my opinion.

Back on topic , thank feck the gemme is at Perth this week , as no doubt dens will be a mess again on Saturday after another week of pishing DOON we wren , , I can honestly see at least another gemme aff signs going up at dens before the end of the season , hopefully the The Rangers game , the bile coming from them would hilarious

Hope we get a big following support. Be lovely to win and keep the dream if top 6 alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    OK got it now, you hate John Nelms because he wrote the letter pointing out that you were rude to staff members, remember we only have your word to the contrary and nobody believes you 100%, and because he went in the huff after the Dee4Life members rejected the derisory offer made for the A shares?

Infantile in my opinion.
    Nelms forgot one important fact when he stated the lies in his letter. I had a witness who saw everything that took place.

Nelms forgot one important fact when he stated the lies in his letter. I had a witness who saw everything that took place.
    I’m sure he had witnesses too.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    I’m sure he had witnesses too.
    On the contrary John Nelms did not have any witnesses.
    Last April I spoke to the person who organised our tour and nobody had asked this person what happened during our tour.
    You are possibly not aware that the Dee4life board of directors are no longer welcome in Club’s offices at Gardyne with the information being advised at the Dee4life AGM on Saturday 11th November 2023.
    Nelms took the hump at information in the Dee4life September 2023 newsletter.

On the contrary John Nelms did not have any witnesses.
    Last April I spoke to the person who organised our tour and nobody had asked this person what happened during our tour.
    You are possibly not aware that the Dee4life board of directors are no longer welcome in Club’s offices at Gardyne with the information being advised at the Dee4life AGM on Saturday 11th November 2023.
    Nelms took the hump at information in the Dee4life September 2023 newsletter.
    Pretty sure that if push came to shove John Nelms would have plenty witnesses. It's their word against yours and your witness. Your wife wouldn't be seen as a reliable witness since she would say whatever needed to be said to protect you.

In summary, in a court of law, you'd be well and truly fecked.

Pretty sure that if push came to shove John Nelms would have plenty witnesses. It's their word against yours and your witness. Your wife wouldn't be seen as a reliable witness since she would say whatever needed to be said to protect you.

In summary, in a court of law, you'd be well and truly fecked.
    If it had gone to court then my counsel would be requesting any cctv evidence such as cctv at the entrance to the Club’s office at Gardyne which would show that despite what Nelms stated in the letter I did not barge through the front door of the club’s premises at Gardyne
    If my brother had still been alive I would have been calling on his services on ‘family’ rates.

If it had gone to court then my counsel would be requesting any cctv evidence such as cctv at the entrance to the Club’s office at Gardyne which would show that despite what Nelms stated in the letter I did not barge through the front door of the club’s premises at Gardyne
    If my brother had still been alive I would have been calling on his services on ‘family’ rates.
    Ifs buts and maybes are all you've got.

Give it up.

Ifs buts and maybes are all you've got.

Give it up.
    I will never give it up because John Nelms crossed a Red Line for me.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)