+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bruno

Bruno

He looked devastated with the result, if we don’t het European football next season I reckon he’ll be off. Amanda needs to convince him that we WILL bring in top players next season and compete for the CL again otherwise bye bye Bruno,and might not only be him. I was wondering if that’s the reason Joe
    Intones been stalling on a new contract? Is he waiting to see what his mate does? As far as I know his contract still isn’t sorted. What price to Manuuuuu, I would hate that, just hate it, they should include a clause stopping him signing for a premier league club,but not gonna happen. Maybe I’m just suffering from more disappointment but theres a big black cloud above my head at the moment!

Losing either would be a massive blow. Losing both doesn't bear thinking about.

It's not that no player is irreplaceable but we haven't won a game when Bruno hasn't played and our press has dropped off a cliff since Big Joe went out.

A midfield of Bruno, Tonali and Joe would be.... well, quite strong. 😁

I think Bruno will stay if he sees the club adding quality in the summer.
    Obviously if Real Madrid and clubs like them come calling for mega bucks then that'll likely change the scene.

One thing if he does leave, he'll never be idolised or feel the love like he is at Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Losing either would be a massive blow. Losing both doesn't bear thinking about.

It's not that no player is irreplaceable but we haven't won a game when Bruno hasn't played and our press has dropped off a cliff since Big Joe went out.

A midfield of Bruno, Tonali and Joe would be.... well, quite strong. ��
    Arguably the best in the league.

This is how the cartel have fixed it.

Clubs like us have to sell because we aren't allowed to compete and spend to improve like ALL the cartel have done in the past unimpeded

The ladder has been pulled up.

Their cup wins are hollow. No way is City , Spurs and Chelsea bigger clubs than us.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)