+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Psychomotor retardation. Help i need somebody....

Psychomotor retardation. Help i need somebody....

Prior to the Lincoln game Gary Monk sported a growth, about a week id say, maybe more, i thought he was growing a beard.

We get to the Reading game and its gone, there was still a stubble he hadnt shaved that morning. His interviews show a lack of affect, to translate, feeling. He was laboured, repitive, struggling, slow, thought processes stumbling, static, not caring.

Psychomotor retardation is the slowing down of everything, feeling and movement, everything is an effort, and is seen in a major depression, my intuition was flashing red lights.

Its not unusual to be depressed having joined Cambridge, there was a casualty in bygone years.

Ive been a fan since about three or four, from 1959 or so and look at me, not anymore though. In the old days saturday nights and sunday mornings were bad, not only was i retarded in thought and movement, i questioned the meaning of life, stopped eating and drinking.

I went down to seven stone, drank from taps. What i would do is drink, jack daniels, a bottle before midday, three six packs in the afternoon, and another bottle of jd or vodka at night.

I used to soak a slice of bread in jd for eating, i did all of that after a win. After a defeat i would put my fingers into a socket for a DIY electro convulsive therapy. Id be on the edge of psychosis, mindlessly singing that United were the best club in the world. Edge,? no i was quite mad.

Gary Monk is going down the same path. He should resign immediately, and claim an alien signed the contract and the alien was masquarading as him. If anyone asks why, dont reply.

Its one of the three yesses that means it would be bought, you can walk away unharmed an apply for Liverpool.

Or, as again in past years, suggest the Gary Monk that appered in the dressing room at the games wasnt him, he should say he was at home applying for the Liverpool job. United gave the red carpet treatment to an investor some years ago who didnt have a penny, as with Harwood, George, etc, United buy any scam going.

Anyway, following the board meeting Kel has been fired, and i proclaim myself as gaffer of this board, what i say goes.

Ill have my work cut out controlling that Psaw bloke.

United are going down, good news. Its not Monk to blame........ United need an owner who has some money. The money United have isnt going on the team.

Its on political trash, like the trust. Etc.

How long before the fans, or fan, it might as well be, turn on that a hole? Monk knows hes hitched his wagon to the tail of a whale.....going down soon. Two weeeks of suffering before the next defeat, im in clover. GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    What i would do is drink, jack daniels, a bottle before midday, three six packs in the afternoon, and another bottle of jd or vodka at night.

I used to soak a slice of bread in jd for eating, i did all of that after a win. .
    I don’t think that there’s much danger of you becoming an alcoholic this season Frank

All I saw was Retard…

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)